A$AP Rocky would like to work with Morrissey

At 28:30
"I might have to f*** with Morrissey, on some Smiths shit," he said. "Make some emo, real, retro-infusion, motherf***in' 2018 shit, man."

He's worked with Rod Stewart and Moby, so why not Moz? There is a huge demographic to be gained here.

For all the talk that hip hop is going nowhere Kendrick Lamar just won a Pulitzer for his album damn. First non classical artist to win

Damn. Must be good.

I don't think it's really that great but opinions and institutions more respected than mine seem to disagree. I find it overblown and kinda superficial. Good when compared to other mainstream hip hop but boring otherwise. Like the u2 of hip hop

At 28:30
"I might have to f*** with Morrissey, on some Smiths shit," he said. "Make some emo, real, retro-infusion, motherf***in' 2018 shit, man."

He's worked with Rod Stewart and Moby, so why not Moz? There is a huge demographic to be gained here.

rocky
I love bad bitches that's my f***in' problem (Problem)
And yeah I like to f*** I got a f***in' problem (True)
If findin' somebody real is your f***in' problem
Bring ya girls to the crib maybe we can solve it.”

moz:
“I enjoy the company of sexually liberated women /
Particularly the act of intercourse, to the degree it is becoming an issue in my day-to-day life /

(x 3)

“If however you are looking for a serious long term relationship /
Bring your lady friends to an unspecified house or venue and perhaps we can resolve this knotty problem to the benefit of all concerned.”

(copied from someone) :') :') :')

Back
Top Bottom