The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Who Put The 'M' In Manchester?
|Title||Who Put The 'M' In Manchester?|
|Total Length||98:49 minutes|
- First Of The Gang To Die
- Hairdresser On Fire
- Irish Blood, English Heart
- The Headmaster Ritual
- Subway Train + Everyday Is Like Sunday
- I Have Forgiven Jesus
- I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
- How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
- Rubber Ring
- Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
- Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
- The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
- Let Me Kiss You
- No One Can Hold A Candle To You
- Jack The Ripper
- A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
- I'm Not Sorry
- Shoplifters Of The World Unite
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
- Irish Blood, English Heart (video)
- First Of The Gang To Die (UK video)
- First Of The Gang To Die (US video)
- I Have Forgiven Jesus (video)
- Irish Blood, English Heart (live, Move Festival 2004)
- Everyday Is Like Sunday (live, Move Festival 2004)
- First Of The Gang To Die (live, Move Festival 2004)
- I Have Forgiven Jesus (live, Move Festival 2004)
- Who Put The 'M' in Manchester?: DVD released in the U.S. and the U.K. - release information (April 6, 2005)
- Bass - Gary Day
- Drums - Dean Butterworth
- Executive-Producer - Tessa Watts
- Film Director - Bucky Fukumoto
- Film Director - Matthew Amos
- Film Producer - Emer Patten
- Film Producer - Phillippa R. Pettett
- Film Producer - Sara Seiferheld
- Guitar - Alain Whyte
- Guitar, Congas, Clarinet, Backing Vocals - Boz Boorer
- Keyboards, Percussion, Trumpet, Backing Vocals - Mikey V. Farrell
- Photography By [Cover] - Hamish Brown
- Written-By - Alain Whyte
- Written-By - Boz Boorer
- Written-By - James Maker
- Written-By - Johnny Marr
- Written-By - Mark E Nevin
- Written-By - Morrissey
- Written-By - Phil Huish
Tracks 1 to 19 recorded in Manchester, 22 May 2004. Tracks 20 to 24 recorded at Move Festival, Manchester, 11 July 2004.
Although not listed, track 22 also includes the "Subway Train" intro.
Hype sticker applied to case. In addition to the inlay card, there is a folded credits insert. Some copies may come with a promotional insert for Morrissey merchandise, printed on one side only.
- Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? - Discogs master release: https://www.discogs.com/master/32771
- Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? (PAL) - Discogs release: https://www.discogs.com/release/1003508-Morrissey-Who-Put-The-M-In-Manchester
Who Put the M in Manchester? is a DVD documenting a live performance by Morrissey. The homecoming concert took place at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, on 22 May 2004, Morrissey's 45th birthday. The DVD was certified Gold by the BPI on 22 July 2013.