Twinkle is an English singer who achieved success in the 1960's.
- Her song Golden Lights was covered by The Smiths as a B-side to 1986 single Ask, and included on their compilation albums Louder Than Bombs, and later The World Won't Listen.
- Her single "Terry" was listed #11 in the "Singles To Be Cremated With" section of the September 16, 1989 NME feature Headful Of Heroes - NME (September 16, 1989).
Golden Lights, Original Single
- Twinkle, 1965
- Headful Of Heroes - NME (September 16, 1989)
- Kill Uncle Tour 1991 Pre-show Tracks
- Cilla Black, RIP - true-to-you.net (August 2, 2015)
Twinkle was the stage name used by Lynn Ripley (born 15 July 1948, Surbiton, Surrey, England - died 21 May 2015, Isle of Wight, England) an English singer and songwriter, with 9 work titles registered with BMI publishing.
Lynn Annette Ripley (15 July 1948 – 21 May 2015), better known by the stage name Twinkle, was an English singer-songwriter. She had chart success in the 1960s with her songs "Terry" and "Golden Lights".