|MORRISSEY Double A-side Single|
|Name||Cosmic Dancer/That's Entertainment (single)|
|Release||20 November 2020 (Digital Download)|
19 February 2021 (7" Vinyl)
|Recorded||02 June 1991/?|
|Writer/composer||Marc Bolan/Paul Weller|
|Producer||(Re)mixed by Boz Boorer in 2020|
|Art work||Esteban and Darren Evans. Photo with David Bowie taken in New York City by Linder Sterling|
|Vinyl Etching||No matrix message|
|Format(s)||Digital Download, 7" Vinyl|
|Chart position||UK Vinyl Chart #1|
|Double A-side Single chronology|
| Honey, You Know Where To Find Me|
Cosmic Dancer/That's Entertainment (single)
→Rebels Without Applause
- Morrissey's duet with David Bowie recorded live at The Forum in Los Angeles CA on June 2, 1991 and released as a digital download on November 13, 2020. The video performance, press release and vinyl record all mis-date Cosmic Dancer's recording date as February 6, 1991.
Digital Download, 7" Vinyl
- Artwork - Darren Evans (2)
- Artwork - Esteban (29)
- Photography By - Linder Sterling
℗ 2021 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Parlophone Records Ltd. © 2021 Parlophone Records Ltd., a Warner Music Group Company.
Side A recorded live at the Inglewood Forum, Los Angeles on June 6th, 1991 and has never officially released before now. Side AA is Morrissey’s 2020 cover of The Jam’s ‘That’s Entertainment’, which is different to the version from 1993.
Front and back sleeve features photographs of David Bowie with Morrissey and were taken in New York City.
Timings are not listed on sleeve or labels.
Artist for side A appears on back cover as "David Bowie & Morrissey" and on label side A as "Morrissey And David Bowie".
Made in Germany.
In runouts, all Optimal plating symbols may be inverted (“⊥” vs “T”) and/or mirrored (“1△” vs “△↾”). Runouts are etched.
- Cosmic Dancer (Live) / That's Entertainment - Discogs master release: https://www.discogs.com/master/1969978
- Cosmic Dancer (Live) / That's Entertainment (7" 45 RPM Single Stereo) - Discogs release: https://www.discogs.com/release/17349874-David-Bowie-Morrissey-Cosmic-Dancer-Live-Thats-Entertainment-
Related Forum Threads
- David Bowie & Morrissey: "Cosmic Dancer (Live)" digital single & YT audio released today (November 13, 2020) - Morrissey-solo (Nov 12, 2020)
- "Cosmic Dancer" b/w "That's Entertainment" vinyl 7" released today (February 19, 2021) - Morrissey-solo (Feb 19, 2021)