YT: Watch Mojo - Top 10 worst things Morrissey has said and done

Thanks for saving me some time with your thorough explanation.

Oh, you’re welcome!
I like Peterb as he is honest and open and not afraid to admit he doesn’t know something.

As opposed to the many who think they know everything and won’t admit any mistake.

I didn’t get into many details but just gave some general info.
Even that could contain some bias but that is completely unintentional.

Well, he did say all these things. No #FakeNews here.

We can all pick-and-choose our own personal lines for his statements (believe me, I have and so have you), but he has said these things.

Oh, you’re welcome!
I like Peterb as he is honest and open and not afraid to admit he doesn’t know something.

As opposed to the many who think they know everything and won’t admit any mistake.

I didn’t get into many details but just gave some general info.
Even that could contain some bias but that is completely unintentional.
Hi QQQ,
Thank you that. I really appreciate it. A lovely compliment to start the day.
Happy Festivities to you and all who you hold dear.

That video isn't entirely accurate; Morrissey has said and done far worse/more destructive things.

Then again, he's one of the greatest singer/songwriters of all time. He's earned every ounce of the adoration that he is now pissing away.

Such a terrible shame.

Why wasn't the song Kiss Me A Lot on the list? Far worse than any of the things in that video!

That video isn't entirely accurate; Morrissey has said and done far worse/more destructive things.

Then again, he's one of the greatest singer/songwriters of all time. He's earned every ounce of the adoration that he is now pissing away.

Such a terrible shame.

His only realistic option now to save his legacy to any degree whatsoever is to issue a genuine mea-culpa, mea-maxima-culpa. Then retire. Immediately.

best
BB

Phil Spector killed someone and I still listen to records he either co-wrote or produced.
John Lennon used to hit his girlfriends and I still listen to his records.
Kevin Spacey has been in the news recently. I watched Baby Driver the other night. Pretty good too.
Harvey Weinstein has also been in the news recently. Not going to throw any of my Miramax films out though.

Do you still listen to Gary Glitter? In public?

Do you still listen to Gary Glitter? In public?

How old was Priscilla when Elvis got with her? 14? People still call him the king.

Being in to guitars I sometimes come across Ted Nugent on forums. You should have a look at him, still has avid fans that think he can do no wrong and Morrissey is a comparitive saint next to him. The Cult of Ted is my Christmas present to you BB, happy Christmas!

How old was Priscilla when Elvis got with her? 14? People still call him the king.

Being in to guitars I sometimes come across Ted Nugent on forums. You should have a look at him, still has avid fans that think he can do no wrong and Morrissey is a comparitive saint next to him. The Cult of Ted is my Christmas present to you BB, happy Christmas!

And to you, young fella! I have a confession: Some people suspect I am a Ted Nugent fan, there are 'rumours' I saw him live in the 70 but, naturally, I can't remember.....traumatic amnesia comes in useful sometimes....

Back
Top Bottom