Youth ''Orders'' Black People To leave Store

Jukebox Jury

Retired
:eek:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Teen-charged-in-NJ-Walmart-apf-588972312.html?x=0

Reminds me of the time I was at Manchester airport waiting for a flight to Southampton for a City game. The supporters club had chartered the flight and we were all waiting in the departure lounge and the staff left the area. Next thing is two pissed up Blues are singing 'Blue Moon' over the airport tannoy system for the whole terminal to hear:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

I wish I could do that at the store I work at. But I wouldn't just focus on black people, I'd tell all the crackers to get out too.

Last edited:
I wish I could do that at the store I work at. But I wouldn't just focus on black people, I'd tell all the crackers to get out too.

Yes, if I could do it, I'd demand all manchester united fans got the f*** out of there:thumb::lbf:

Jukebox Jury

:eek:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Teen-charged-in-NJ-Walmart-apf-588972312.html?x=0

Reminds me of the time I was at Manchester airport waiting for a flight to Southampton for a City game. The supporters club had chartered the flight and we were all waiting in the departure lounge and the staff left the area. Next thing is two pissed up Blues are singing 'Blue Moon' over the airport tannoy system for the whole terminal to hear:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Aeroplane to a match??:eek: No rickety mini-bus with a crazy driver who wont do "piss stops":thumb:

Aeroplane to a match??:eek: No rickety mini-bus with a crazy driver who wont do "piss stops":thumb:

Ha ha it was a Boxing Day game.....1990..... no trains running and the supporters club thought 'why not put on a plane.....'' They had to charter two in the end such was the demand.
It was something like £90. I remember getting letters saying ''no alcohol on the plane'' and we all turned up hours before the flight was due and got pissed at the 24 hour bars at the airport:lbf:

I was back home in Whalley Range at 7.30pm and no one in the pub would believe I had been to the game - I played my trump card...the match day programme:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Ha ha it was a Boxing Day game.....1990..... no trains running and the supporters club thought 'why not put on a plane.....'' They had to charter two in the end such was the demand.
It was something like £90. I remember getting letters saying ''no alcohol on the plane'' and we all turned up hours before the flight was due and got pissed at the 24 hour bars at the airport:lbf:

I was back home in Whalley Range at 7.30pm and no one in the pub would believe I had been to the game - I played my trump card...the match day programme:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Did you win in the end? Furthest ive been on boxing day is Middlesbrough, 2 nil victory made it a nice day out. Ive always said the fixtures should be all derbys around the christmas period, some of the fixtures on boxing day are too long of treks, i remember charlton going to newcastle one year and some one like carlisle playing torquay

Did you win in the end? Furthest ive been on boxing day is Middlesbrough, 2 nil victory made it a nice day out. Ive always said the fixtures should be all derbys around the christmas period, some of the fixtures on boxing day are too long of treks, i remember charlton going to newcastle one year and some one like carlisle playing torquay

1-0 Niall Quinn:bow:

Yes, I recall the days when Boxing Day / Easter games was City v Everton / Stretford v Liverpool.

The police changed all that...... they don't want the big games on Bank Holidays as they have to pay overtime..... so now no ''big games'' are played on bank holidays, instead, City will play in London or Southampton (if they were in the Prem....) and vice versa

Jukebox Jury

Boy arrested after Wal-Mart announcement for 'all black people' to leave
Police in New Jersey have arrested a 16-year-old boy after a Wal-Mart store broadcast an order for 'all black people' to leave the building.

Published: 11:17AM GMT 22 Mar 2010

The boy has been charged with bias and intimidation after the racist message was relayed via the store's public address system last week.

According to police, the boy picked up a public-address telephone in the Wal-Mart in Washington Township and said: "All black people, leave the store now."

A store manager apologised for the announcement, and police reviewed CCTV footage to find the boy.

Rafael Muñiz, the Washington Township police chief, said that while the cameras did not record anyone speaking on the public-address system, images showed three people – the suspect, a young man and a woman – standing near the phone just before the announcement, and rushing from the store just after it.

If convicted, the boy, from Atlantic County, New Jersey, could face a year in a juvenile detention centre.

The New York Times claim that investigators found "kids bragging" about the event on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.

With the help of anonymous tipsters, Chief Muñiz said, investigators were led to the suspect who was arrested on Friday.

"We got lucky," Chief Muñiz said.

The store's parent company, Wal-Mart Stores, issued a statement saying it had modified its intercom system at the store to prevent such breaches.

"We're pleased this matter is resolved," the statement said.

"We again apologise to all of our customers and associates who had to listen to something so offensive."

Back
Top Bottom