Morrissey Central "YOU'RE OK BY ME" (May 6, 2020)

good to see that he is touring countries ruled by far-right governments that share his white supremacy theories. Im sure he will pick towns which the polish gov recently officially declared as LGTB-free zones. Can i suggest Hungary too? Thanks
Has anyone ever asked you to not speak?

7 concerts in Poland in August seem to be total bullshit. First, I think that the lockdown for mass events won't be released until September at earliest. Second of all, sorry, there are not enough Moz fans here to make it economically effective.

He is in Poland well known, his last albums did very well. Especially California Son got a great reception. 7 gigs may sound overdone. But maybe he has to do small venues because of corona. Corona has become pretty bad here.

Greetings from Poland.

good to see that he is touring countries ruled by far-right governments that share his white supremacy theories. Im sure he will pick towns which the polish gov recently officially declared as LGTB-free zones. Can i suggest Hungary too? Thanks
Of course you're liar or know nothing about Poland . :crazy:
You can say that Poland is ruled by idiots but not far-right goverment . And threre is no LGBT free zones in Poland . Even now president of the supreme court in Poland is gay . So get a grip and take care of no- go zones in western modern Europe .

I agree to some extent, but you can't pretend that homophobia is not a problem in eastern Europe.
And yes, there's a lot of violence against gays in the west too and some of it is specifically caused by migrants.

I'm seeing a lot of bands booking shows which seem to have no real likelihood of going ahead before the concert ban is lifted. My cynical gut feeling is that they are fully aware they won't happen, but it makes financial sense to get people's money up front and in their pockets now, then they can punt them down the road and reschedule them months/years down the road. Cash now - gig...sometime, possibly, maybe.

I'm seeing a lot of bands booking shows which seem to have no real likelihood of going ahead before the concert ban is lifted. My cynical gut feeling is that they are fully aware they won't happen, but it makes financial sense to get people's money up front and in their pockets now, then they can punt them down the road and reschedule them months/years down the road. Cash now - gig...sometime, possibly, maybe.

Governments aren't giving us dates, so no one's fully aware things won't happen.

Of course you're liar or know nothing about Poland . :crazy:
You can say that Poland is ruled by idiots but not far-right goverment . And threre is no LGBT free zones in Poland . Even now president of the supreme court in Poland is gay . So get a grip and take care of no- go zones in western modern Europe .

lol, and you outed yourself as what? A third of Poland has been declared LGBT free by local councils. Good bless that supreme court president though.

enjoy this atlas of hate: https://atlasnienawisci.pl/

im not surprised you are stil a Melvis fan misinformed as you are

if the PiS party (ruling party of Poland) is not far-right then I'm Michael Jackson

if the PiS party (ruling party of Poland) is not far-right then I'm Michael Jackson

Oh FFS - so now Morrissey is not permitted to sing in countries where you don't approve of the leadership's politics?? I guess that rules out the US and UK for a while then...

enjoy this atlas of hate: https://atlasnienawisci.pl/

im not surprised you are stil a Melvis fan misinformed as you are

Pinknews ... ok

You're right . I'm misinformed . I don't know who is Melvis . :cry:

If you think Poland is rulling by far - right party so prolably you think Morrissey is racists
So for me this is the end of the discussion

Governments aren't giving us dates, so no one's fully aware things won't happen.
The Holy See aren’t giving us dates, so no one’s fully aware of when Jesus is coming back.

Last edited:
Lublin

He is in Poland well known, his last albums did very well. Especially California Son got a great reception. 7 gigs may sound overdone. But maybe he has to do small venues because of corona. Corona has become pretty bad here.

Greetings from Poland.

It would be nice for all of you to see him in smaller venues, but how likely is it that (smaller) concerts will be allowed by August in Poland? Will he be able to fly in his mostly American band and Boz, then return with them to the US for that festival and the NYC show, then back to Paris? Don't expect too much.

It would be nice for all of you to see him in smaller venues, but how likely is it that (smaller) concerts will be allowed by August in Poland? Will he be able to fly in his mostly American band and Boz, then return with them to the US for that festival and the NYC show, then back to Paris? Don't expect too much.
No one knows how long it will last. I would be surprised if these concerts take place.
But there are a few concerts that have not yet been canceled, but are scheduled for August. So ...hope dies last

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom