Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

Imagine being such an out of touch conservative loser that you're calling people "cucked communists" in 2021. Another terminally online bald Gen X loser desperately clutching for relevance, so depressing.
Better an "out of touch conservative loser" and "bald Gen X loser" than an entitled woke warrior pissing on your own freedoms. Go and find your safe space and ponder how mean people are who don't agree with your supercilious views.

Incel, communist, cuck, etc. Aren’t you bored of yourself already, old man? You sound pathetic.

Remember when you cried because there was a black girl in the Smiths movie?
No...I remember when it annoyed me though.

Anyway long story short I think you need to stop taking this place so seriously. Skinny too...you motherf***ers really cannot abide anybody who doesn't suck a big PC dick.

I don't think I can say too much more about it. I log on here now and then, some periods more consistently than others, and other times I don't log on for weeks. But people like you and Skinny REALLY live and die by this place. How many times have I posted and within minutes you are "disliking" my post or making some inane weak ass attempt at an insult. Or how many times is a Morrissey Central post put on the main page and Skinny IMMEDIATELY has a stroke about it.

Pathetic. But that is what I'm saying in a nutshell. You think about me a lot...I don't think about you at all. Yeah it's kind of amusing to see get you all wound up but that wears off quickly.

Also as for my baldness...I spent last Friday night with a f***ing SMOKESHOW broad that works next door to me riding my face like a saddle. How was your weekend?

Simplified for the lay-person: he makes panty liners and is mates with the movers-and-shakers over at Bodyform.
Simplified for the lay-person. he thinks he knows better than everyone else. He knows more about your freedoms and rights than you do. My parents grew up in a country where school children as young as seven were given growth hormone and were told it was 'vitamins'; where people who went in for routine operations were experimented on without their knowledge or consent with new procedures; where women were sterilized without consent; where women were forced to have abortions or give their children away to the state. All this was done under the banner of "public good" and "public health". I am bewildered how many in the West, who have grown up with enormous freedoms and privilege are willing to sleep walk their way into authoritarianism. This is not about vaccinations it is about mandates. The arrogance to think the leaders of your precious liberal democracies wouldn't do this if it was in their interest is staggering. "Oh no, we're the good guys". Tell that to the sterilization of African-American women in North Carolina or serving soldiers given pyridostigmine bromide pills. I'm pleased Morrissey doesn't give a damn about popularity and uses whatever source he likes to expose this charade dressed up as "following the science". It is BS. Total BS.

You don't even need to be especially scientific about it

Before vaccinations started: DEATH LOTS
After vaccinations started: DEATH LESS

Vaccinations work, anyone can work this out for themselves with basic research, and good news, all of that basic research that proves they work also stands up to scrutiny if you do further research.

It's personal choice, but it should be a really simple choice considering one of the choices is backed up by mountains of unquestionable evidence.
Really?? because for instance in America the deaths in September are pretty much the same as the deaths' in April last year pre-vaccine.

Dotty old fool posts Tucker Carlson's face on website. Most folks will see that only. Way to go genius!

For those that think the only way the virus is being spread is throiugh the unvaccinated asuepr interesting study from Harvard dropped fairly recently where they drilled down into the data:

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States\​

More and more this is looking very seasonal, in the warmer climate cases drop and the colder climate cases increase irrespective of vaccination rates.

To bolster this hypothesis we are seeing highly vaccinated countries and cities around the world have increases in cases but perhaps none more interesting than the city of Waterford in Ireland. 99.7of the city is fully vaccinated yet in the past month per head of population they have had the second largest outbreak of cases in Ireland. Go figure.

Last edited:
For those that think the only way the virus is being spread is throiugh the unvaccinated asuepr interesting study from Harvard dropped fairly recently where they drilled down into the data:

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States\​

More and more this is looking very seasonal, in the warmer climate cases drop and the colder climate cases increase irrespective of vaccination rates.

To bolster this hypothesis we are seeing highly vaccinated countries and cities around the world have increases in cases but perhaps none more interesting than the city of Waterford in Ireland. 9.7% of the city is fully vaccinated yet in the past month per head of population they have had the second largest outbreak of cases in Ireland. Go figure.

I think 9.7% is a typo. 97% of Ireland's population more likely, has had the clotshot.

Yes of course. But if you watched the FOX video posted by Central
I’m sure you would agree that what’s been done and being done to these animals is wrong.
Moz is member to Peta, so the information could have been published in Central, without that type of animal hunter explaining it. So simple you should not mention or show an animal hunter on the site of Morrissey under any aspect, it is a mistake you have to recognize when Moz is wrong I love Moz and it is very obvious and your Keta also but when he is wrong he is wrong,!!!

In my experience the best animal charities to donate to are grass-roots local sanctuaries, if you can find one. You can really see your money being put to work and doing something.
Yes. Unlike PETA, those organizations aren’t generally responsible for the slaughter of thousands of animals every year. Conversely, you’re not likely to see their volunteers naked and drenched in fake blood that your donations paid for. So - if either of those things happen to be your bag - stick with PETA.

Maybe someone should inform Morrissey about Tuck.

Not that it has much to do with the information given in that news clip.
Fox News is Melvis’ go-to for local and national affairs! He and the Orange Clown have more in common than you think. ;)

I respect that. That's what makes some countries great, people can disagree.

People are allowed to think freely.

Unlike some moronic posers (oops, meant posters), you disagree but don't feel the need to put down the poster.

At least in this case.

Be safe and well, all!

To you shit bricks saying you didn’t watch the entire video, mother f***er that’s Tucker Carlson why the f*** would I wanna watch and listen to the hate filled lying sack of shit biggot. The man spews more lies and false information and pushes lies and conspiracies. It’s to the point that his conspiracy pushing is so bad that it’s the equivalent to those shitty tabloid magazine you see in the grocery store. the next conspiracy there gonna push is that Elvis is alive and left the earth with the aliens so he wouldn’t get vaccinated. f*** you and f*** Tucker Carlson, Morrissey you should be ashamed to use anything that human piece of trash says.

Este tipo de publicaciones en Central me entristece.

Pero el problema es todo mío por haber idealizado a Morrissey.
UHHH Moz a veces parece tonto!!!!!! regresa el autoboicot????...no logro entenderlo:lágrimas::lágrimas::lágrimas::lágrimas:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom