Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I have done the "window test" with a grey 7" of GIAC and it does indeed turn green after some time in the sunlight. Along with the color, the quality of the image also changes and appears a bit washed out. I then compared it to my Australian 7", which was intentionally released with a green tint, and the shade of green and image quality vary too much for me to believe the green UK version was intentional. I'm with IR and believe the 7" version with the 12" tracklisting is the only real misprint.

So am I.

20131217_215026.jpg

Not really a buy but rather a completed project.

Morrissey: The Lyrics, 416 Pages, featuring all lyrics from the solo years

Just recieved my copy of this from Johnnypf, and i've got to say it's beautiful. It's like a little hymn book only not so little, very well made beautifully bound, and printed on a quality paper stock. I've not read it completely obviously but it looks accurate in it's content and includes unreleased songs as well as all issued discography. I love it thanks johnny.

Just recieved my copy of this from Johnnypf, and i've got to say it's beautiful. It's like a little hymn book only not so little, very well made beautifully bound, and printed on a quality paper stock. I've not read it completely obviously but it looks accurate in it's content and includes unreleased songs as well as all issued discography. I love it thanks johnny.

Where could I purchase this from? Thanks :)

Don't believe I've seen either of those before - very nice!

Arrived just yesterday: 'Ask' and 'Girlfriend in a coma' Italian 7" promos in their original wrap-around picture sleeves, thanks to blameless. :)

italian7promos.jpg

Are these official sleeves?

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom