Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Hi Raphael,

No, your's is a French release for the French market on the Virgin label. Mine was manufactured in France but for the UK market on the Rough Trade label. This was because at the time of release, the UK didn't have the capability to produce enough cds. I'm expecting a copy in the post that was manufactured in Japan for the UK market for exactly the same reason.

Hi Raphael,

No, your's is a French release for the French market on the Virgin label. Mine was manufactured in France but for the UK market on the Rough Trade label. This was because at the time of release, the UK didn't have the capability to produce enough cds. I'm expecting a copy in the post that was manufactured in Japan for the UK market for exactly the same reason.

Hi Everyday....

Thank you for posting an answer for my question.

Have a nice day

Got a Spanish Suedehead 12" from my brother so now I have every Moz 7" and 12" listed in the gospel (Passions)! Yay

DSCN0382.jpg

Last edited:
Thats been a long time comng Mikael well done, but after all what are brothers for?

Thanks mate! My Moz collection is starting to look pretty decent!

Mikael, do you have a music room where you store all of your stuff? That's my dream when I actually buy a house, to have a room with fitted shelves to store everything I would have collected between now and then.

Mikael, do you have a music room where you store all of your stuff? That's my dream when I actually buy a house, to have a room with fitted shelves to store everything I would have collected between now and then.

I have a wall in my livingroom designated for only Moz/Smiths records etc. The rest of my livingroom walls are all framed Moz posters:)

Got a Spanish Suedehead 12" from my brother so now I have every Moz 7" and 12" listed in the gospel (Passions)! Yay

DSCN0382.jpg

CONGRATS Mikael :thumb:

Two more LP's left.:)

Last edited:
Thanks mate! My Moz collection is starting to look pretty decent!

pretty decent.....must be the most complete on the planet. Well done Mikael, you always have the power to amaze us all.Keep it up:)
Cheers Moz

Bought;
Last of the famous.. 7''
Piccadilly Palare 7''
Piccadilly Palare CD
Sunny CD
The Smiths ''Singles'' CD

all either UK or European copies.

What Difference Does It Make UK 12" Moz Cover in near mint condition
Cheers Moz

I have a wall in my livingroom designated for only Moz/Smiths records etc. The rest of my livingroom walls are all framed Moz posters:)

I recall a photo, slightly blurred... of shelving, floor to ceiling, wall to wall, 12", 7", DVD, CD, VHS, cassette... and more. All wrapped in cellophane... [insert green-eyed emoticon]

Dave

SSA42870.jpg

SSA42871.jpg

I got this bootleg record last week, "Peel Sessions 1983 - 1986" by Shoe Gazer records.
Has anyone else got a copy of this?

Thanks

Never seen it before.
Terrible cover though. Brando as a Smiths Cover Star? Epic fail.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom