Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Aussie Ask 7'' in moz picture sleeve, cost me £30 :rock:

Optimized-ozask.JPG
Optimized-ozask1.JPG

Morrissey/The Smiths were on Virgin, when?
The French and Greek versions of TCM were released on the Virgin label.
There are many, many releases that are Virgin or RT Virgin - 7,12 & album/tape...
Regards,
FWD.

I got the 12" about a year ago for around £70 which I was very happy with. I would love to have the 45 to complete my collection. I'll give you £40 ;)
Just bought the 12" for £40 myself. One I've been after for some time, just didn't want to pay over the odds.

I still have a love affair with Hatful of hollow. This was my first Smiths CD.... the first one I bought and it's still so important in my life.
I remeber how many time I heard William and thought it was for and 'bout me.

Tks Moz.

I still have a love affair with Hatful of hollow. This was my first Smiths CD.... the first one I bought and it's still so important in my life.
I remeber how many time I heard William and thought it was for and 'bout me.

Tks Moz.

So your name is William and you lived in a humdrum town where the rain fell down, maybe still falls down, forever and ever. Maybe you still live there and are quite happy too!!
Cheers :)

So your name is William and you lived in a humdrum town where the rain fell down, maybe still falls down, forever and ever. Maybe you still live there and are quite happy too!!
Cheers :)

Yes man... I feel almost like that. Smiths enlightened my darkest days.

Yes man... I feel almost like that. Smiths enlightened my darkest days.

I feel the same Raphael, I truly do.
That song gives me a strong nostalgic feeling and it made me happy.
It is a strange feeling, melancholic but happy.
The humdrum town and the rain falling down and everybody's got to live their life and God knows I've got to live mine is not making me feeling depressed but uplifting cause it is funny too, at the same time.
To me it is an ultimate Smiths song.
Barely 2 minutes, fast, great, jangly guitar tunes. Almost compressed, lyrical and musically.
It is an icon of a popsong! And an icon of a pop single! :thumb:

Had not bothered with these silver labels until now...

Silver%20Labels_zpsajzsthca.jpg

Spanish 12"s

SpanIsh%2012s_zpskrbcvlpe.jpg

My Love Life UK 7" silver label, interesting (to me at least) how these 2 sleeves differ.

My%20Love%20Life%20UK%207s_zpsmwgmewl4.jpg

MIM.JPG
Provenance.JPG
Meat is Murder Fully Signed. Smash Hits Magazine contest. 50 Random winners were selected and send a signed copy. Mine was never played.

Last edited:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom