Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Some recent additions...

2z538z6.jpg

2il22xe.jpg

I know I posted about this earlier, but it has come in. can't believe I snagged this for a total, including shipping for $16.79.
It is in EX+ condition. I would call it NM, but has a slight crease on the side. The vinyl looks unplayed..
Good bargain me think..IMG_20160305_122129_666.jpgIMG_20160305_122149_651.jpgIMG_20160305_122338_073.jpg

A couple of quirky HKIMN 12"s.
The German release, with its beautiful black labels, and the Portuguese one, which includes the ultra rare b-side "Supper Little Children". :D

1174jyc.jpg

A couple of quirky HKIMN 12"s.
The German release, with its beautiful black labels, and the Portuguese one, which includes the ultra rare b-side "Supper Little Children". :D

1174jyc.jpg

same here

hkimn.jpg

this has been sitting in my collection for ages before i was made aware of the typo. I'd be interested to know how rare it is, or if a large portion of them were printed like this. Rarer the better, of course, but this is the third i've seen now. Anyone else own a copy....

View media item 5594I picked up a sealed Beethoven Was Deaf LP for $40 which I thought was a good deal? I did buy it to play it but now that I have it I'm unsure about breaking the seal! Any thoughts on if I should?

i would be very happy finding it for $40.

open and enjoy it. the image in the gatefold is worth seeing and the concert album very much worth listening to.

View media item 5594I picked up a sealed Beethoven Was Deaf LP for $40 which I thought was a good deal? I did buy it to play it but now that I have it I'm unsure about breaking the seal! Any thoughts on if I should?

There is no value in keeping a record in cellophane imo. Never underestimate the shrinking powers of shrinkwrap, ive had sleeves bend and records warp. All my vinyl is kept in resealable sleeves.

There is no value in keeping a record in cellophane imo. Never underestimate the shrinking powers of shrinkwrap, ive had sleeves bend and records warp. All my vinyl is kept in resealable sleeves.
It definitely shows signs of the sleeve bending from the shrink. Nothing major, but even without opening it I can tell how thin both the sleeve and vinyl are. I appreciate everyone's input. I will open it and spin it tonight!

A peculiar little disc.
The only Smiths CD ever released by Rough Trade in Sweden.

jilzle.jpg

Number 95 in the most recent Smiths Top 100 (Record Collector 2014).
Bargain at £10. :)

Nice t-shirt. Do you know if we can buy online as not able to get to Manchester.

I don't think so, at least not at the moment, sorry.
I think they are only selling them as part of the signed Bona Drag bundle for the time being.
If they have any left after the weekend I would not be surprised if they were to make them available online.

Just got the 'barbarism begins at home' italian import 7 inch.. not cheap but its my own fault for selling my copy in 1992 .. nice to have it back in the collection at last...

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom