Your Favourite Morrissey Pictures

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
So chaps and chapesses what are your favourite Morrissey pictures? It can be a really iconic image or a funny one or just something off the cuff or unexpected. Please note though can we not turn it into a frink thread (we already have that)

I have a couple -

35358wm.jpg

2h5mdds.jpg

Not really a photo, but a still-frame of Hold On To Your Friends from 1995's Introducing Morrissey.
I've always had this 'excitement' heh, from 3:15 - 3:22 on the video where the camera slowly fades and transitions into a different camera.
Morrissey gives this really....interesting, 'i could do better' face. I don't how to explain, haha.
Here's the face I'm talking about:

34g3jiw.png

Not really a photo, but a still-frame of Hold On To Your Friends from 1995's Introducing Morrissey.
I've always had this 'excitement' heh, from 3:15 - 3:22 on the video where the camera slowly fades and transitions into a different camera.
Morrissey gives this really....interesting, 'i could do better' face. I don't how to explain, haha.
Here's the face I'm talking about:

34g3jiw.png

Funnily enough I do see what you mean. It's just inherent shyness though I think. Shyness is nice though isn't it?

@Mozza220559, shyness is a good way to put it!

Here's another two of my favorites.

zl6sdy.jpg

2lu59jd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom