"Your Arsenal" CD+DVD reissue available for pre-order on Amazon (listed date: Feb. 18, 2014)

Irregular Regular posted the link with additional details / sleeve:

Your Arsenal - true-to-you.net

On 24 February 2014, Parlophone Records will release a remaster of Morrissey's 1992 album Your Arsenal on CD, heavyweight gatefold vinyl LP, and digital download formats. The CD format will come with a DVD of Morrissey's 31 October 1991 concert at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California.

your_arsenal_sleeve_artwork.jpg

An anonymous person writes:

Looks like those who predicted a Your Arsenal re-release were right.

Your Arsenal (CD+DVD) - Amazon.com

Curiously, Rhino is listed as the label.

Track Listings

Disc: 1
1. You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
2. Glamorous Glue
3. We'll Let You Know
4. The National Front Disco
5. Certain People I Know
6. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
7. You're The One For Me, Fatty
8. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
9. I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
10. Tomorrow (US Mix)*

Disc: 2
1. November Spawned a Monster
2. Alsatian Cousin
3. Our Frank
4. The Loop
5. King Leer
6. Sister I'm A Poet
7. Piccadilly Palare
8. Driving Your Girlfriend Home
9. Interesting Drug
10. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
11. Everyday Is Like Sunday
12. My Love Life
13. Pashernate Love
14. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
15. Asian Rut
16. Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
17. Suedehead
18. Disappointed

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Your Arsenal CD+DVD reissue available for pre-order on Amazon

Any diehard out there know from the disc 2 tracklisting on Amazon what show it might be?

What a nice start to the new year. Is side two a live recording? Please, please lets have a nicely packaged release this time. Other bands and labels have released some quite tasteful releases. Morrissey's last efforts have been roughly thrown together without much thought.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If it is the Halloween '91 show as silentandgrey predicts (and why wouldn't it be? The set list checks out), it's an odd choice considering it's not exactly the Your Arsenal accompaniment the LP dictates, but it's an exciting gig nonetheless. Let's just hope for some liner notes as interesting as Southpaw's reissue.

Any info if this will be on Vinyl as well?

the 2nd disc looks like his tour set songs during the Kill Uncle tour

'and they say he's mentall' ... there speaks pashernate love

- - - Updated - - -

DVD might be as ' Live in Dallas'

'and they say he's mentall' ...pregnant Pittsburgers...

"Your Arsenal" to be re-released on 24th Feb 2014 - true-to-you.net

On 24 February 2014, Parlophone Records will release a remaster of Morrissey's 1992 album Your Arsenal on CD, heavyweight gatefold vinyl LP, and digital download formats. The CD format will come with a DVD of Morrissey's 31 October 1991 concert at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_131205_02

Well, even Morrissey couldn't meddle with this masterpiece. The track-listing is pitch perfect and unalterable. That said, I do prefer the original Tomorrow with the full piano ending rather than the remix...

I really don't like this '91 tour. Morrissey and the band are so.. primitive and incoherent. Suedehead and Sunday have such strange versions.

Well that was a quick response by Morrissey :p Cool, well I think I'll prefer this Live DVD to the 25 live one! Maybe there will be a '92 gig on Vauxhall?? Perhaps they just didn't have enough money to feature a '92 broadcast for Your Arsenal? Oh well, I'll still buy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The 25Live is a great concert.. Morrissey is not at his best but songs like Speedway and That Joke.. are still so powerful.

That ghastly 'Tomorrow' remix with Mozzers vocals pushed to the max is going to stand out like a sore thumb when placed next to the rest of the album. Morrissey just can't resist fiddling with these albums, can he? I am now 100% sure that he will not be able to re-release the totally perfect 'Vauxhal and I' next year without doing SOMETHING to bugger it up. :(

We really need a new album some time soon. Don't get me wrong, I have purchased everything the man has ever released, but it does become tedious owning 456 copies of pashernate love!

Best of! Most of!
Satiate the need
Slip them into different sleeves!
Buy both, and feel deceived

I love Morrissey so very much, but..........

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom