Young punk Curtis B. should be banned from Moz shows

I don't know any of those people you are mentioning on this thread. When i started to go to Morrissey gigs that fellow Curtis wasn't there yet.

southpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpg

Yes, he’s one of the recent influx. I say recent, I mean last 10 or so years. That’s recent to me.

My advice. Just ignore him. He seemed quite a needy character from what I witnessed.

Yes, he’s one of the recent influx. I say recent, I mean last 10 or so years. That’s recent to me.

My advice. Just ignore him. He seemed quite a needy character from what I witnessed.

He needs attention! Money!

And from then, things can only be described as being bizarre. He was desperate to be known. Desperate to be perceived as something he clearly isn’t.
Worked in hmv stacking shelves in Manchester, so hardly tour funding money !! He’s made many threats to just about anyone, I guess. He loves to include his “legal team” in every row he has. Lol.
But it goes on and on. The security clearly seen him and more so Trinity behaving badly on that last tour. The self entitlement of trinity is beyond that of Curtis. Behaving the way she does in other peoples’ countries is terrible. She needs curbing !

Let's hope he'll just disappear. during the next tour, forever and ever out of sight!

Back
Top Bottom