Young punk Curtis B. should be banned from Moz shows

Who the f*** is this Curtis bloke?

An abusive piece of shit who also steals from fans and gets fans banned from gigs because he thinks he's the shit. He's on the guest list because he guilt tripped his mother by sending her a letter saying he would kill himself if he couldn't follow Morrissey around or something like that. Morrissey always seems chuffed to see him. I guess Curtis took on the job of getting people banned to cover up his own wrongdoings. Cause god forbid Moz found out who he really is. He should be the one and only person on this stupid banned list. AWFUL human being. Almost everyone agrees.

An abusive piece of shit who also steals from fans and gets fans banned from gigs because he thinks he's the shit. He's on the guest list because he guilt tripped his mother by sending her a letter saying he would kill himself if he couldn't follow Morrissey around or something like that. Morrissey always seems chuffed to see him. I guess Curtis took on the job of getting people banned to cover up his own wrongdoings. Cause god forbid Moz found out who he really is. He should be the one and only person on this stupid banned list. AWFUL human being. Almost everyone agrees.

He was shouting at one of the gigs last month that he was working at the gig, I am not sure what as. The kid is an absolute tyrant.
He was planning, along with Silly Stephen (though he was too paralytic to understand) to fleece the hotel that they were in in Aberdeen. All very unsavoury.

Curtis should be banned from the guest list. And then if he kills himself it'll be his own problem. The world will be a better place without people like him. We need to tell Morrissey's crew what kind of guy he is in order to get him off the gigs forever and ever.

I haven’t. You’re forgetting that members can see your IP hash.

Hey Tucker! Have you been drinking on all night? You can't see any IP hash here cause they're changing all the time. You should have known that before you post this comment.

Hey Tucker! Have you been drinking on all night? You can't see any IP hash here cause they're changing all the time. You should have known that before you post this comment.
Nice attempt at formulating a sentence, it’s just funny then how yours is the exact same as the person’s who made the comments to which I’ve previously referred, then.

Nice attempt at formulating a sentence, it’s just funny then how yours is the exact same as the person’s who made the comments to which I’ve previously referred, then.

Nice try, but you failed again. Different people here discussing this dirty punk curtis blofeld.

Nice try, but you failed again. Different people here discussing this dirty punk curtis blofeld.
giphy.gif

Listen dude! Does it matter to you, to your happiness, whoever is posting the comments? Are you a policeman/woman, a private eye or something similar?

What does Curtis look like? I know a lot of gig goers by sight. I’ve got a feeling I travelled in the same carriage with a character that might be him, on a couple of train journeys on the last tour. Overheard some odd conversations, both will other fans on the train and on his mobile. Probably barking up the wrong tree.

What does Curtis look like? I know a lot of gig goers by sight. I’ve got a feeling I travelled in the same carriage with a character that might be him, on a couple of train journeys on the last tour. Overheard some odd conversations, both will other fans on the train and on his mobile. Probably barking up the wrong tree.

He thinks he's Elvis!

YES! The ginger lad. That’s him. He was giving orders to people on his mobile. “Do this”, “Be there”, and I did hear the offer to pay someone back. Reading about this Curtis fella, it seemed to fit. He didn’t impress me.

Reading comments about him, then seeing him, he is quite an ineffectual looking fella. He’s pretty much a grown up kid who is out to impress. That’s my opinion from what I saw of him. People -Don’t fear him. He really isnt all that much. Seemed quite on edge to me.

Curtis should be banned from the guest list. And then if he kills himself it'll be his own problem. The world will be a better place without people like him. We need to tell Morrissey's crew what kind of guy he is in order to get him off the gigs forever and ever.

While I don’t know him very well as only seen him at Glasgow, Royal Albert Hall, Brixton and that Ally Palace incident, and if he has done all those bad things/ripping people off, then someone should set up some kind of group/petition and collate all the bad stuff he has done since he first started going to the shows, then present it all in form of a letter or document and pass to Morrissey, or the crew or band members to pass onto Morrissey?

Reading comments about him, then seeing him, he is quite an ineffectual looking fella. He’s pretty much a grown up kid who is out to impress. That’s my opinion from what I saw of him. People -Don’t fear him. He really isnt all that much. Seemed quite on edge to me.

He looks like a beggar.

While I don’t know him very well as only seen him at Glasgow, Royal Albert Hall, Brixton and that Ally Palace incident, and if he has done all those bad things/ripping people off, then someone should set up some kind of group/petition and collate all the bad stuff he has done since he first started going to the shows, then present it all in form of a letter or document and pass to Morrissey, or the crew or band members to pass onto Morrissey?

What happened at Ally Pally?

That's a good ideia! That one about denouncing him to Moz crew!

Back
Top Bottom