Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, think I’ll continue to pop onto here now and again as it’s funny as f*** watching cowardly idiots like you get so wound up, they start spewing bile like this.

And btw, I have 3 daughters.

:crazy:

51ApC1ac6hL._SX466_.jpg

Morrissey cannot be trusted. Just look at the debacle with Der Spiegel. He claimed he was misrepresented and falsely quoted. Der Spiegel then released the audio of the interview. The audio confirmed Der Spiegel's article to be an accurate account of the interview. What more from Morrissey on the matter? Nothing!

LOL, predictable come-back Surface...as disappointing as ever & presenting no real challenge....child-like, but hey, almost not bad. In your rage you forgot punctuation though.

Vegan & I never touched your kids...just for the record, no BS.

It was someone else. Mate.

Challenge? It’s an Internet forum you silly tit. Like many others, I’ve been on here since 2006 and we have seen loads of dicks like you come and go.

Stick to your main hobby of grooming kids.

Forgive me, ordinarily I would never consider divulging sensitive information about a previous patient, however, in this instance I felt duty bound to protect the medical profession. If I am struck off for my actions so be it.

Eight years ago, I had the misfortune to be presented with one Steven P. Morrissey (from my own interactions with Mr Morrissey it soon became clear that the P. stood for prick).

Mr Morrissey informed me that he had a cancerous mole just under his left eye and that his self-diagnosis had been confirmed by several adoring fans that frequented his sycophantic fan forum. On this basis, and on no other that I could determine, he concluded that a diagnosis of cancerous mole (his ‘medical term’) was indisputable.

Following a thorough examination, it transpired that Mr Morrissey was afflicted by a pimple. A common every day pimple. I explained this clearly to him and was pleased to inform him that at last it seems as though he was experiencing puberty (uncommon in a man in his early 50s).

Mr Morrissey would hear none of it. He became rather angry and abusive (typical of someone going through puberty I might add). He called me a know-nothing quack and insisted that I tell him why he would self-diagnose himself and why his fans would corroborate the diagnosis? On that I had no answer other than possible mental health issues.

Mr Morrissey screamed that this would not be the last I would hear of this. I later became aware that he had a habit of threatening those you did not agree with him. Thankfully, his threat proved impotent.

History, it seems, has a habit of repeating itself and once again Mr Morrissey has cried ‘cancer’. This too has been corroborated by adoring fans (who seems quite intent on the object of their affections having cancer). It seems that while a medical professional has diagnosed Barrett’s Oesophagus Mr Morrissey has translated this as cancer and wasted no time fawning in front of TV cameras in the hope that it would illicit sympathy. This behaviour seems at odds with a man who claims to be private, wishes no press intrusion but, yet, here he is disclosing a cancer diagnosis on a worldwide television show.

At this juncture I refer you to my earlier statement of “possible mental health issues”. I posit that Mr Morrissey may in fact be ill and may suffer from a chronic combination of Munchausen's Syndrome and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I provide these diagnoses based on the short time I spent with him and on details I have since read of his continuing behaviours. I fully expect it to be challenged by Mr Morrissey and the adoring fans who continue to support Mr Morrissey in his delusions.

Blimey, you sure put in a lot of effort to prove to the world that you are a witless twat.

Morrissey also said as an argument in support of Harvey Weinstein ....

"Those people (women) knew exactly what would happen, and they played along. Afterwards they were embarrassed or they didn't enjoy it. And then they turn it around and say: 'I was attacked, I was surprised, I was pulled into the room.' But if everything went well, and it helped them to a big career, they wouldn't be talking about it.”

Morrissey the 'feminist' essentially claiming the women got what they deserved.

Some women (people in general) may use sex as route to a better career. However, I genuinely doubt any of them would allow themselves to be brutalised and/or raped because it might lead to a part in a film. Morrissey on the other hand ....

This is the point were a good number of female Morrissey fans said "no!" and returned their fan club memberships.

Oh look, the retards just starting his turn on the mad house computer.

Morning Retard, is the allowance 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening as you seem to disappear in the hours in between?

'the ALLOWED":straightface:

:handpointdown:

images

Hey idiot, I'm sorry but I don't cater for people where they don't have English as their first language, or who have no grasp of the English language at all. Go study - get wise - understand.

I've highlighted some errors for you (in bold) to focus on before you start that basic English course.

Come back to the forum when you can at least compose a question correctly, are able to read & understand what you might be responding to, & have developed more than 1 mg, or 1 ml of common sense (imperial equivalents are available via Google).

... but you did just cater to me. Did you study at the Morrissey School for Contrarians?

Blimey, you sure put in a lot of effort to prove to the world that you are a witless twat.

It was no effort but thank you for your observation. This skill you have to recognise witless twats? Did you hone it by practicing in a mirror? I'll have you know that any days I may have spent as a witless twat are now behind me. These days I'm more of a grumpy c***.

Challenge? It’s an Internet forum you silly tit. Like many others, I’ve been on here since 2006 and we have seen loads of dicks like you come and go.

Stick to your main hobby of grooming kids.

No challenge? Then stop replying to my posts, you silly tit.

You are just confirming to us, just how dumb your wife thinks you are. "I've been on the forum since blah blah blah"...this is one of your key phrases which I've noticed, the one which you think gives you some form of entitlement & credibility :rolleyes:.

You have a range of insults, which I've noted in a short space of time. I see you're sticking with your familiar routine & working through your list...currently on 'g' for grooming, having just done 'f' for fiddling.

I'll bet you £10, before too long you'll slip into the world famous window-licker one. It usually raises its ugly head towards the end of your list...maybe bcos it's under letter 'w'.

Yes it is a forum, a fan forum, for Morrissey apparently...yet you're here, & I wonder why that is. :confused:

Hofmann the homophobe and racist must be awfully conflicted in his XXXXXL pants regarding this breaking news.

A radicalised muslim planned to kills gays at London Pride but was stopped.

Is Hofmann content that the rozzers captured this radicalised muslim - a man Hofmann would argue has no right the be in England, his England.

OR

Is Hofmann disappointed that the radicalised muslim wasn't able to carry out his attack on the gays; the gays that Hofmann hates so much because they have no place in his England?

I wonder if his tiny head can cope with such conflict?

No, you're an exceptional idiot who needed my one time help.
You've had it.
Act wisely.

Definitely a pupil at the Morrissey School for Contrarians. An offer of one time help provided twice. Hmmm...

Hofmann the homophobe and racist must be awfully conflicted in his XXXXXL pants regarding this breaking news.

A radicalised muslim planned to kills gays at London Pride but was stopped.

Is Hofmann content that the rozzers captured this radicalised muslim - a man Hofmann would argue has no right the be in England, his England.

OR

Is Hofmann disappointed that the radicalised muslim wasn't able to carry out his attack on the gays; the gays that Hofmann hates so much because they have no place in his England?

I wonder if his tiny head can cope with such conflict?

I think we'd have let that one go...then deported him after the job had been completed.

No challenge? Then stop replying to my posts, you silly tit.

You are just confirming to us, just how dumb your wife thinks you are. "I've been on the forum since blah blah blah"...this is one of your key phrases which I've noticed, the one which you think gives you some form of entitlement & credibility :rolleyes:.

You have a range of insults, which I've noted in a short space of time. I see you're sticking with your familiar routine & working through your list...currently on 'g' for grooming, having just done 'f' for fiddling.

I'll bet you £10, before too long you'll slip into the world famous window-licker one. It usually raises its ugly head towards the end of your list...maybe bcos it's under letter 'w'.

Yes it is a forum, a fan forum, for Morrissey apparently...yet you're here, & I wonder why that is. :confused:

Because I’m a fan of his music, possibly?

Morrissey also said as an argument in support of Harvey Weinstein ....

"Those people (women) knew exactly what would happen, and they played along. Afterwards they were embarrassed or they didn't enjoy it. And then they turn it around and say: 'I was attacked, I was surprised, I was pulled into the room.' But if everything went well, and it helped them to a big career, they wouldn't be talking about it.”

Morrissey the 'feminist' essentially claiming the women got what they deserved.

Some women (people in general) may use sex as route to a better career. However, I genuinely doubt any of them would allow themselves to be brutalised and/or raped because it might lead to a part in a film. Morrissey on the other hand ....

This is the point were a good number of female Morrissey fans said "no!" and returned their fan club memberships.

Er, didn't Germaine Greer say something similar?
And I don't think either Germaine or Moz would see themselves as 'supporting' Weinstein. Their main criticism is why didn't the 'victims' go straight to the police at the time? Several accepted million dollar payoffs. Let's be honest - Weinstein's real crime is being a fat, ugly Jew. If he had matinee idol looks he would feted by the press as a Jack the Lad.

It was no effort but thank you for your observation. This skill you have to recognise witless twats? Did you hone it by practicing in a mirror? I'll have you know that any days I may have spent as a witless twat are now behind me. These days I'm more of a grumpy c***.

The word 'grumpy' is perhaps a little redundant.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom