Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG the Morrissey publicity thing is so boring as well as Madonna. Madonna always knew she couldn't fulfil all of her tour dates and always knew she was going to cancel some. And her 22 year old dancer boyfriend will probably get a "Dear John" letter the day after her tour ends. As for Morrissey, all the stuff on the Brexit party will be put away in a drawer called "I don't have to look at this shit for at least another year" the day after his tour ends. Yes they are publicity whores, what else is new ?

OMG the Morrissey publicity thing is so boring as well as Madonna. Madonna always knew she couldn't fulfil all of her tour dates and always knew she was going to cancel some. And her 22 year old dancer boyfriend will probably get a "Dear John" letter the day after her tour ends. As for Morrissey, all the stuff on the Brexit party will be put away in a drawer called "I don't have to look at this shit for at least another year" the day after his tour ends. Yes they are publicity whores, what else is new ?

Who the f*** is Madonna?

To remember that not only was he a great actor, but that he overcame obstacles to continue his art. I assume Morrissey found this inspiring and would hope that others would to, which is why he shared it publicly.

Think of the obstacles Natalie Wood had to overcome to continue her art after Kirk Douglas subjected her to a prolonged violent rape when she was 16 years old, you blithering halfwit.

Morrissey from his own mouth claims he had cancer and was diagnosed with Barret's Oesophagus. ...

Barrett's Esophagus Is A Cancer Risk Factor that involves a Cancer Preventive Protocol.
People that have Barrett's esophagus are at a much higher risk than people without this condition to develop adenocarcinoma (esophageal cancer) of the esophagus.
The gland cells in Barrett’s esophagus can become more abnormal over time. This can result in dysplasia, a pre-cancerous condition. Dysplasia is graded by how abnormal the cells are. No dysplasia require monitoring and treatment for GERD. However, Low-grade dysplasia and High-grade dysplasia are both linked to a potential for cancer and is typically treated with cancer preventive procedures. For both low and high grades dysplasia, treatment would include Endoscopic resection and Radiofrequency ablation. With Barrett's esophagus, Morrissey may have had his abnormal (cancer precursor) cells "scraped", as in a Endoscopic resection. for either a low or high grade dysplasia.

Barrett's Esophagus Is A Cancer Risk Factor that involves a Cancer Preventive Protocol.
People that have Barrett's esophagus are at a much higher risk than people without this condition to develop adenocarcinoma (esophageal cancer) of the esophagus.
The gland cells in Barrett’s esophagus can become more abnormal over time. This can result in dysplasia, a pre-cancerous condition. Dysplasia is graded by how abnormal the cells are. No dysplasia require monitoring and treatment for GERD. However, Low-grade dysplasia and High-grade dysplasia are both linked to a potential for cancer and is typically treated with cancer preventive procedures. For both low and high grades dysplasia, treatment would include Endoscopic resection and Radiofrequency ablation. With Barrett's esophagus, Morrissey may have had his abnormal (cancer precursor) cells "scraped", as in a Endoscopic resection. for either a low or high grade dysplasia.
Wow. Do you deal with this as a day job!!! This was from 2013 when moz announced his cancer treatment,,, totally horrid for anyone going through this.... in my short earth appearance, it just seems that all the nice, wonderful people on this earth get cancer, and all life’s wasters, ECT. Seem to never be affected...

He looks brutal!
750-FCE65-D30-E-4-CA1-976-C-34-FBEDC28810.jpg

I don’t know a thing about Kirk Douglas, so I don’t want to judge his character. People live and learn and regret and try and try to make a good life. Some succeed and others fail and a good bit don’t stick around long enough. Here’s to a long life and may he Rest In Peace.

I find the 'portrait' at the end curious because it reminds me a little of this:

morrisseylettertopenpalrobertmackieasldkjaflsjdf_465_608_int.jpg

and this:

morrissey-letters-scan-robert-mackie-2.jpg

and probably quite a few others. Makes me wonder whether he drew something on his letter to Kirk, and Kirk responded in kind.
Great post. I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for posting these old letters, I was half recalling them but couldn't quite place it, as usual :rolleyes:

I think it's cool that Morrissey shared this.

Does anyone remember what Kirk Douglas movies has mentioned as favorites in the past?? Thanks;);)

Morrissey from his own mouth claims he had cancer and was diagnosed with Barret's Oesophagus. As you can see he refers to it as Barret's cancer. No such thing exists. There can be complications to Barret's which, in rare cases (1%), may lead to cancer. This is diagnosed as
esophageal adenocarcinoma not Barret's.
If, as he claims, he was diagnosed with Barret's then he did not have cancer.

Last October, Morrissey, 56, revealed he was previously treated for cancer.
He told King: “Barrett’s cancer, it’s in the oesophagus."

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...iew-larry-king-cancer-depression-barack-obama
And you know such things...where do I start with you.... cancer expert are we??? Probably not... just a flea deeking for a dog on any chain... with a face that a dog wouldn’t lick.... eat your corned beef butties, then be silent.... twat neck..

Who the f*** is Madonna?
Madonna, 80s-90s icon... one hell of a woman really, world tours that take in millions, ( she never gets pulled up for this) nor if she cancels a gig either... she can be controversial, again never pulled up for this either... A total miserable woman, who never gets pulled up for this either..... into children and their welfare, ( good thing) she is now very dull, she can’t sing live as she’s to busy prancing about the stage with half of Cumbria singing for her....

Think of the obstacles Natalie Wood had to overcome to continue her art after Kirk Douglas subjected her to a prolonged violent rape when she was 16 years old, you blithering halfwit.

Riiight! Because we all know what a credible news source Gawker is :lbf:

VIVA MOZMAR... VIVA BROKEN... VIVA HOVIS.... and finallyVIVA...888. Always here to defend the defenceless .... today is another fight.... we do trudge on, at all times ... dont we !!

ahh morrisseysolo,a shadow of its former shadow.

Wow. Do you deal with this as a day job!!! This was from 2013 when moz announced his cancer treatment,,, totally horrid for anyone going through this.... in my short earth appearance, it just seems that all the nice, wonderful people on this earth get cancer, and all life’s wasters, ECT. Seem to never be affected...

He hasn't had cancer you f***ing knob, he has Barretts. That is not cancer.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom