Morrissey Central "You, Me & Ours" (April 11, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "You, Me & Ours" - April 11, 2020

2020-04-11 22.04.18.png

Regards,
FWD.

If we are going to specific about medical conditions, I presume we can call Morrisseyy’s recent condition as “Entirely Imaginary Cancer”

Morrissey f***s me off when he posts without comment.

@Morrissey You can't condemn a f***ing nation because of some c***s.

WAKE THE f*** UP

The comment's in the video. Bill thinks we should put pressure on China to ban wild animals & slaughter from their markets to prevent future flu outbreaks.

China should ban it.

But they've got clout, so they can't be pressured. If they really don't want to, then they won't.

I agree! Sometimes we are afraid of saying things as they are. If other countries like Europe, Canada or USA were selling and eating exotic animals we would be forced to stop doing so. All countries should put pressure now on China to stop wet markets and have an animal welfare law. I believe there's not difference between killing a cow or a bat thought. BOTH SUFFER!! In an ideal world, people wouldn't eat animals. While people keeps eating animals this kind of thing will happen again and again. Meat eating brings more bad influence than good to the human body: colesterol, impotence, some types of cancer, Spanish flu, salmonella, heart disease, acne, obesity, type 2 diabetes, strokes... Wake up!!

Mao 'Coron'.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey f***s me off when he posts without comment.

@Morrissey You can't condemn a f***ing nation because of some c***s.

WAKE THE f*** UP
He's not blaming the nation if not the ones consuming those animals and the Chinese government for not stoping that kind of filthy markets where there's not control of health and safety issues. The Chinese government was told months before of the possibility of a huge epidemic by a doctor who is now dead. They didn't listen and this is the result. The international community should put pressure in China to stop those market with immediate effect and force them to have an animal welfare law.

Yep. It's completely true.

The comment's in the video. Bill thinks we should put pressure on China to ban wild animals & slaughter from their markets to prevent future flu outbreaks.

China should ban it.

But they've got clout, so they can't be pressured. If they really don't want to, then they won't.
What concerns me is that this will become a distraction from the horrors occurring in slaughterhouses across Europe and in the USA. We could do more about this, pretty much overnight.

China should ban it.

Morrissey has posted a video on his shit website and said nothing.

He can speak out when it comes to The Guardian, so why the f*** doesn't he say exactly what he means when it comes to his recent post?

Gutless as f***!

What concerns me is that this will become a distraction from the horrors occurring in slaughterhouses across Europe and in the USA. We could do more about this, pretty much overnight.
Yes the factory farming industry has oceans of blood and swill on its hands. But at least we have westerners protesting the abhorrent actions of these factories. China has a good history of protest within the ranks of its own country but I have never heard of any Chinese protest of these barbaric wet markets. It seems to just be part of their culture. God I'm so sick of peoples' culture.

The rest of the world should answer, too, for allowing the Chinese regime to play with human rights, animal rights and the entire health of our planet like kids playing football in a glass store. This was going to happen. The thing is that many powerful people, including "huge" political leaders, looked away in exchange for Chinese money. If there's something that dictatorships know how to do is to practice the fine art of managing bribes and extortion. In the same way the most important political leaders of the world allow the violation of women rights because they enjoy the benefits of arab money, petrol deals and regional strategy. Cynicism and hypocrisy. By the way, nobody talks about the cultural revolution of 1966. How soon is now?

It really should be called the "meat-eater virus", really It should, But offend the carnivores?not goin to hapoen. Call the virus anything other than what has made innocent Chinese Americans run to the gun shop, in numbers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom