Morrissey Central "YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR ALONE-NESS" (February 23, 2021)

0-1_dxcesf.jpg

0-6_bi2ebi.jpg

0-17_tyaean.jpg

thank you to ; KEANU REEVES, MATTHEW HITT, HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAILEE STEINFELD, PHARRELL, LIV TYLER, OLIVIA WILDE,
ROMEE STRIJD, MILO VENTIMIGLIA, TRAVIS KELCE, CHLOE SEVIGNY, STEFON DIGGS, ALEXA CHUNG, RUSSELL BRAND, GERARD WAY,
JAIME KING, CHELSEA LANKES, FINLAY KEMP, KIRSTEN DUNST, DAVID MORRISSEY, SOKO, EMILY BROWNING, DEMI LOVATO, CHIARA
MASTTROIANNI, ELIZA CUMMINGS, JUSTIN BIEBER, KEVIN DURANT, ALICE GLAS, JUPITER KEYES, FRED DURST.

Please follow the link to Central to view all the photos of the above.
Special thanks goes to the tagging system here at Solo that appears to have assisted in this Central post's creation 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

Very true.

I’m not so sure about that. He/she/it doesn’t seem to have an agenda and is triggered by anything and nothing at all. And to call those psychotic ramblings ‘observations’ is far too generous. But then again, you do seem to be quite on the kind side.
Oh come on, Vegan is obviously someone's troll alter ego, not a 'real' person... 😉

Absolutely agree!!!
He wants us to forget it?
Whoever Central drives is wrong because Solo fans want to be close to him and he doesn't take us into account,but he does take into account that fool Justin B and strangers who wear his shirt.
BUT TO THOSE OF US WHO PRAY FOR HIS MOTHER ,HE DOES NOT TAKE US INTO ACCOUNT ,HE TURNS HIS BACK ON US!!!!!
MOZ IS VERY BORED AND FORGOT ABOUT HIS FANS ,CENTRAL MUST PUBLISH SOMETHING CURRENT MOZ IS NOT ABLE TO PUBLISH AN UPDATED photo
I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIS FACE ...
HOW IS MOZ
I AM OFFENDED...
Y LA ENTREVISTA DONDE ESTA ??

Luji, I dare say that our South American rock n' roll spirits rage against the music marketing machine, or any machine attempting to deceive us and make us take mediocre for good, wrong for right, etc..

And Morrissey has been one of our voices in his field for that matter for quite some time. And we love, love, love him for that!

Therefore, we have the right to ask: whatever happened to the Morrissey we once knew? Or what's the logic guiding the team that work for him at MCentral?

As far as I can see, the logic appears to be no other than the marketing logic these days. Let's take for instance J. Bieber mention: the guy has 164.5 million followers on Instagram, and Demi Lovato 99.7m...

However, one could always reason that, even though Moz has never showed any sign of secretly being a Belieber and a Lovatic, he could and would gladly welcome anyone who wore a t-shirt with his or The Smiths name on it. Why not?

Do we fans ask too much of him? Perhaps, we do.

However, we do have the right to ask for something that he promised us:

Y LA ENTREVISTA DONDE ESTÁ??

Oh come on, Vegan is obviously someone's troll alter ego, not a 'real' person... 😉
:rolleyes:

but 'surface' is real.:crazy:
surface who every morning when he walks the 'pooch' around the
'cul de sac' just happens to run into either Bernard, Hooky, the knob Tim Burgess, or the dork Mani.:lbf:
and is a real estate impresario along with the other troll "Butcher" who jet set around the globe but somehow have to post off the free wifi from the public library because the dole money is short:lbf:

Green Salsa is real.o_O
who disappears off the face of the earth for 4 yrs after 'claiming' to be a Moz fan.:lbf:

🤬

peeps if you drink the troll :crazy: kool aid, you will end up seeing only Skinny as real.o_O
look around and observe the troll insanity here, ghouls, vampires, Dracula, a brace of bishops (BISHOPS???:lbf:-), Mexican sombreros, insanity is considered real. Trolls populate the skies in jet planes filled with imaginary billionaires heading towards an oasis in the cul de sac:lbf:
give up comet music and :frogface: trolling FFS and life will get better.:straightface:
dont end up with tats on your toes.:blushing:

Luji, I dare say that our South American rock n' roll spirits rage against the music marketing machine, or any machine attempting to deceive us and make us take mediocre for good, wrong for right, etc..

And Morrissey has been one of our voices in his field for that matter for quite some time. And we love, love, love him for that!

Therefore, we have the right to ask: whatever happened to the Morrissey we once knew? Or what's the logic guiding the team that work for him at MCentral?

As far as I can see, the logic appears to be no other than the marketing logic these days. Let's take for instance J. Bieber mention: the guy has 164.5 million followers on Instagram, and Demi Lovato 99.7m...

However, one could always reason that, even though Moz has never showed any sign of secretly being a Belieber and a Lovatic, he could and would gladly welcome anyone who wore a t-shirt with his or The Smiths name on it. Why not?

Do we fans ask too much of him? Perhaps, we do.

However, we do have the right to ask for something that he promised us:

Y LA ENTREVISTA DONDE ESTÁ??

Marketing logic????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How can anyone argue with a marketing expert such as yourself?

If you could argue that Morrissey merch is flying off the shelves as a direct result of Central posts, I'd be impressed.

03d89ea0ab8161dc1c33241cdeb06654.gif

If you could argue that Morrissey merch is flying off the shelves as a direct result of Central posts, I'd be impressed.

View attachment 69071

I wasn't really trying to prove anything, or impress anybody. As a matter of fact, I was just thinking about those things out loud.

It occurs to me, just now as i reply to you, that it's not bacause a certain "marketing strategy" is thought to produce a certain end result, that it will be properly executed and effectively produce it.

But, I'm not really interested in going into that...

I'm just a Moz fan, and I'm quite happy being just that.

“Whether it be Beyoncé or Justin Bieber, we see singers who have absolutely nothing to offer anyone as they walk off stage clutching three Grammys in each hand,” Morrissey told Rookiemag.com. I don’t think Morrissey’s opinion has dramatically changed on Justin Bieber since then. Moz T-Shirt won’t ever compensate the damage Morrissey’s ears suffered when he listened to even 20 seconds of any Bieber’s song:sick:

I wasn't really trying to prove anything, or impress anybody. As a matter of fact, I was just thinking about those things out loud.

It occurs to me, just now as i reply to you, that it's not bacause a certain "marketing strategy" is thought to produce a certain end result, that it will be properly executed and effectively produce it.

But, I'm not really interested in going into that...

I'm just a Moz fan, and I'm quite happy being just that.

If it continually doesn't then it's not a strategy.

I think they just like signs that someone has taken it upon themselves to notice.

And I'm just a Moz fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe his nephew is not a fan of Moz and that is why he is not inspired and Central is ugly....and the other possibility is that S.E.R. is not creative and therefore Central is. ......

Wow. Morrissey must be doing very well if he allows the MC EDITOR to post pictures of people in ...Smiths t.shirts...:LOL:

I get it, MC EDITOR (See, I've noticed you like block letters.) (And nobody EVER said that's because blockheads usually do.)
You don't like the way this is going.

You were raised thinking celebrity was the key to existence. Well at least, living off a poor bugger that got famous. You have to try your hardest to keep him relevant, for your own sake. I understand.

But even you must see that the only hip he's ever likely to get now is a replacement?
I accept there might still be a few young Californians willing to pay to see a tanned semi-corpse singing about taxes in the middle of a pandemic, but why can't YOU, MC EDITOR accept it's pretty much over besides that, and just be thankful you got a nice life out of it, and stop your MC nonsense?

If only there was a rich and famous Morrissey fan...You know, someone that has value in your eyes, not like me...and who could finally get through to you and make you realize you're part of a system that's dying, slowly, but surely. Someone that could make you think ...

Sadly, I can't think of anyone who could do that...
Anyway, for non-MC EDITORS: here are a few complicated words.

(MC EDITOR, turn the sound off and go straight to 5.17.)

See you all in the House Behind in Tel Aviv!!

Wow. Morrissey must be doing very well if he allows the MC EDITOR to post pictures of people in ...Smiths t.shirts...:LOL:

I get it, MC EDITOR (See, I've noticed you like block letters.) (And nobody EVER said that's because blockheads usually do.)

You were raised thinking celebrity was the key to existence. Well at least, living off a poor bugger that got famous. You have to try your hardest to keep him relevant, for your own sake. I understand.

But even you must see that the only hip he's ever likely to get now is a replacement?
I accept there might still be a few young Californians willing to pay to see a tanned semi-corpse singing about taxes in the middle of a pandemic, but why can't YOU, MC EDITOR accept it's pretty much over besides that, and just be thankful you got a nice life out of it, and stop your MC nonsense?

If only there was a rich and famous Morrissey fan...You know, someone that has value in your eyes, not like me...and who could finally get through to you and make you realize you're part of a system that's dying, slowly, but surely. Someone that could make you think ...

:rolleyes:

WTF are you jabbering about?
the MC Editors behind the house?:crazy:
you want Moz to post photos of "MC Editor" behind a house?:crazy:

Thinking about this whole MCentral subject a bit futher, I’ve come to the conclusion that we all know very little about what’s going on behind the scenes. We can only guess.

Some people in here (including myself, sometimes) are used to blaming SER alone for all the choices of posts we deem wrong, mistaken, bad for Moz’s reputation, etc..

But, maybe, that’s just the way Morrissey wants things to be. He knows his nephew very well. Keep it simple and in the family is probably good enough for him and easier to manage, or not manage at all.

Thinking a little bit with “Morrissey’s head”, I’d add: God forbid having a website as fast and furious as the Rolling Stones’ site.

I don't buy this whole Russell Brand self-righteous "guru" discourse about celebrity at all.

His words are simply common sense to intelligent people. But, of course, his aim is at the non-intelligent ones. So, he makes a bloody lot of money out of it.

Does Russell Brand dismiss his own celebrity status?

Nevah!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom