Morrissey Central "YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR ALONE-NESS" (February 23, 2021)

0-1_dxcesf.jpg

0-6_bi2ebi.jpg

0-17_tyaean.jpg

thank you to ; KEANU REEVES, MATTHEW HITT, HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAILEE STEINFELD, PHARRELL, LIV TYLER, OLIVIA WILDE,
ROMEE STRIJD, MILO VENTIMIGLIA, TRAVIS KELCE, CHLOE SEVIGNY, STEFON DIGGS, ALEXA CHUNG, RUSSELL BRAND, GERARD WAY,
JAIME KING, CHELSEA LANKES, FINLAY KEMP, KIRSTEN DUNST, DAVID MORRISSEY, SOKO, EMILY BROWNING, DEMI LOVATO, CHIARA
MASTTROIANNI, ELIZA CUMMINGS, JUSTIN BIEBER, KEVIN DURANT, ALICE GLAS, JUPITER KEYES, FRED DURST.

Please follow the link to Central to view all the photos of the above.
Special thanks goes to the tagging system here at Solo that appears to have assisted in this Central post's creation 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

Come on Gregor, clown shoes has no idea who Morrissey is.

Surface will you like totally throw in the towel if Morrissey starts posting Vegan Cro’s posts on Central?

:lbf:

Became a fan in 2002, signed up here in 2006. What about you? Have you ever listened to Morrissey?

:rolleyes:

very suspicious 4 yr gap, Salomoony:mad:

were you in daft hall in 2002
when you 'became a fan'
and were banned from the internet?:straightface:
is that your connection to 'surface' and the troll nutter train?
:blushing:

Surface will you like totally throw in the towel if Morrissey starts posting Vegan Cro’s posts on Central?

:lbf:
Hell, even I would consider it.

Morrissey's id:

Must try
and
get
recognition from
other
areas

of
society
including
my
famous
fans
to
show
how
well loved

I
am.

Hardly. As you only joined in 2019. Why was that, you know, seeing as tho you’re a super fan? What on earth did you get up to prior to that? Girl Afraid, similarly only joined in 2019, but spends her every waking hour on here. At least afraid girl doesn’t appear to be tapped in the head like you.
Lol, are you talking about me behind my back again? 😉

You don't have an account 😘

Last edited:
Became a fan in 2002, signed up here in 2006. What about you? Have you ever listened to Morrissey?
You’re having a mare here GreyGor. Vegan has handed you your arse on a plate.
Have you ever seen Morrissey sing live? I’m person, not on tinternet.

🤠

First you have the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: apologizing to the Great Oz, Skinny.:mad:
thats low enough. "please skinny hear my sorrowful plea":blushing:
can anyone believe such a thing possible? that it can happen?
but now Salsa is apologizing to THE :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: troll who has just apologized to skinny WTF is going on here🥷
but thats not all not by a longshot, Samsa Salsa is also apologizing to surface FFS all hate trolls are apologizing to each other for no known reason👨‍🎓
professional troll sepoys👨‍🚒

You’re having a mare here GreyGor. Vegan has handed you your arse on a plate.
Have you ever seen Morrissey sing live? I’m person, not on tinternet.
vegan cro-magnon can’t hand anyone anything in any capacity. Have you seen how this creature conducts itself? This is, and I’m not trying to be funny, a mental patient.
I’ve seen Morrissey in concert multiple times (although it’s been quite a while since last time). Have you? You behave like a spiteful little kid, so I’m assuming you’re a new fan - which is fine, contrary to popular belief!

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

very suspicious 4 yr gap, Salomoony:mad:

were you in daft hall in 2002
when you 'became a fan'
and were banned from the internet?:straightface:
is that your connection to 'surface' and the troll nutter train?
:blushing:
Why is that suspicious? Is Morrissey-Solo part of the obligatory criteria of fandom? If you think that all of Morrissey’s fans are here, you are mistaking - not to mention that you’re gravely underestimating Morrissey.

And you didn’t answer my question: have you ever listened to Morrissey and/or The Smiths?

I realize I’m trying to reason with someone who most likely has some sort of mental disorder and that all of the trolls here will enable you and goad you on, but still.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say that. I guess it’s just
people like us would rather see some interesting content from Morrissey’s life being posted instead. Unseen, unheard information, new interviews, long or more frequent writings from the man himself.

But it seems that this is not what Morrissey wants to do or would ever (so far) think of doing. Is it because it’s too much work? he feels it interferes with his personal life? or is it him keeping whatever’s left of the mystery alive in this modern world of instant information and gratification? maybe he would
rather we use our imagination rather than having it all laid out and available to us and the world?

Maybe no content at all on Central would be a better and a wiser move than letting Sam have the reins. And though True To You didn’t have all the bells and whistles that solo has, at least Morrissey didn’t allow Julia to post whatever she thought was Morrissey ‘related’, or post what is just plain pointless and tasteless as we see with Sam’s posts on Central.

I guess Sam thinks his posts are what a ‘Morrissey fan’ would want or enjoys? Well, he’s wrong. We want what we always wanted, and that’s
the art from the man himself.

Absolutely agree!!!!! HE WANTS US TO FORGET IT?.

Absolutely agree!!!
He wants us to forget it?
Whoever Central drives is wrong because Solo fans want to be close to him and he doesn't take us into account,but he does take into account that fool Justin B and strangers who wear his shirt.
BUT TO THOSE OF US WHO PRAY FOR HIS MOTHER ,HE DOES NOT TAKE US INTO ACCOUNT ,HE TURNS HIS BACK ON US!!!!!
MOZ IS VERY BORED AND FORGOT ABOUT HIS FANS ,CENTRAL MUST PUBLISH SOMETHING CURRENT MOZ IS NOT ABLE TO PUBLISH AN UPDATED photo
I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIS FACE ...
HOW IS MOZ
I AM OFFENDED...
Y LA ENTREVISTA DONDE ESTA ??

Morrissey's id:

Must try
and
get
recognition from
other
areas

of
society
including
my
famous
fans
to
show
how
well loved

I
am.
He thought he could say and sing anything he wanted and his followers would be right behind him.
Got that wrong.
100% narcissist clown.

Did the 14 registered here laugh about Tim Burgess the other day and now they got served Fred Durst and Justin Bieber? Lmao

Why is that suspicious? Is Morrissey-Solo part of the obligatory criteria of fandom? If you think that all of Morrissey’s fans are here, you are mistaking -

True. If all the fans that went to his shows came to solo, this site would
collapse under the pressure of there being too much positive traffic.

Most, see the hate, and quite wisely
do not bother.

I realize I’m trying to reason with someone who most likely has some sort of mental disorder and that all of the trolls here will enable you and goad you on, but still.

In actuality,
it’s the ones that criticize Morrissey on here that fuel Vegans observations and posting. I thought that was obvious.

True. If all the fans that went to his shows came to solo, this site would
collapse under the pressure of there being too much positive traffic.

Most, see the hate, and quite wisely
do not bother.

In actuality,
it’s the ones that criticize Morrissey on here that fuel Vegans observations and posting. I thought that was obvious.
Very true.

I’m not so sure about that. He/she/it doesn’t seem to have an agenda and is triggered by anything and nothing at all. And to call those psychotic ramblings ‘observations’ is far too generous. But then again, you do seem to be quite on the kind side.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom