XFM Live Hour: Morrissey live @ Roundhouse

Ta very much, Lapislazuli! :guitar::guitar::guitar:

This (Tuesday night, January 22nd) was the best concert of the Roundhouse series because Mozzer's voice was at his best for that week.

He was also very chatty (unfortunately, this broadcast doesn't capture the witty, between-song banter).

Does anyone have the full concert audio boot, however crappy, for this night in mp3? I have seen it at the Those Charming Men blogspot site, but I cannot play rar files. I've downloaded unrar, but it's not working for me on my ancient compy.

Yes, this concert was broadcast out of order. On Tuesday, he actually opened with Last of the Famous, then HSIN, closed with First of the Gang.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, but I don't see anything on that site that tells me how 7-zip unpacks rar into a format I can play.

Well, in simple, it does... I've only ever used that for .rar, .zip files, install it, right click on the files and go to 7-zip etc...

(sorry if you're not using windows, im not sure)

REQ: last tour soundboard/broadcast ?

Hi,

Does such a recording exist ? I'm looking for a full show, and I've only found audience recordings...
Thank you for your help !

Live At The Roundhouse - XFM Live Hour

Did anyone ever work out which show this was from, more specifically the date of it? The concert date, not the broadcast.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom