Wresling with Russell

Pokey

I was overjoyed walking into JB Hi Fi today to find years of refusal on sale, generally Australia has to wait a couple of months after a Moz release to see it in stores here (albums only, singles dont touch our shores). Even after downloading it a month ago I needed it to continue my collection so I bought it. But was upset to see it didn't contain a DVD featuring wrestling with russell :(
I love Morrissey, I love Russell Brand (at least I get to see Russell in March, still waiting on that "post poned" australian tour Moz) so I was really, really looking forward to this DVD feature. If any kind soul who has it could upload it I would be very greatful, even by PM if you dont want to post the link publicly.

Cheers and such

I'm hoping this is going to leak soon as well, I can't afford £15 for the delux album at the moment, but will come payday.

Wrestle with Russell?

I purchased Years of Refusal when it came out, but foolishly didn't think to get the DVD edition. Is there anywhere else I would be able to watch the interview with Russell Brand? The only option I can find somewhere is paying £15 for the DVD edition, which is a bit much for an album I already have. Would love to see it as I'm a big fan of both Moz and Brand.

Back
Top Bottom