"WPINOYB" (Deluxe Version) tracklisting on iTunes/NZ (6 extra songs)

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Not A Man
Istanbul
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Staircase At The University
The Bullfighter dies
Kiss Me A Lot
Smiler With Knife
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Mountjoy
Oboe Concerto
Scandinavia
One Of Our Own
Drag The River
Forgive Someone
Julie In The Weeds
Art-Hounds

source?

It is (I think):

Oh, Istanbul
Give me back my brown-eyed (?) sun
Moon light jumping through the trees
Sunken eyes avoiding me
From dawn til dusk the hunt is on

Yep you got it spot on with the lyrics.

I've heard 20 seconds of Istanbul and it could be my favourite song already. I got goosebumps not since My Dearest Love. Not that these 2 are in any way similar.

Last edited:
We are also excited that this song has been exhumed. We speculate this may be a fascinating apology/apologia/investigative journalism piece about/for Otoya/Breivik. We expect there will be panedomonium if/when Herd Culture get wind of our tentative interpretations as to exactly what 'buttons' Morrissey was almost pushing alongside Stringberg and Death Metal. It would have been good to see this played at the Nobel "Peace" concert ending with a bonfire/funeral pyre of Harp Seal fur coats from Canada which the Norwegians are partial too, both to honour and mourn the dead students and the many post-human animals who died the same day in fast food restaurants in Oslo. Mind you, it might be about Morten Harket, in a fan fiction sort of way...

best wishes
Sharon

From memory Scandinavia was first aired very, very soon after both the Utoya attack and his disgusting comments. Maybe just a week or two, even, so I doubt it will be a sop to anyone. It had already been written, unless he has amended it since. It's a very good song, easily the best of the six or seven we've heard during his wilderness years, I think.

From memory Scandinavia was first aired very, very soon after both the Utoya attack and his disgusting comments. Maybe just a week or two, even, so I doubt it will be a sop to anyone. It had already been written, unless he has amended it since. It's a very good song, easily the best of the six or seven we've heard during his wilderness years, I think.

Scandinavia was actually premiered in Aarhus on 13th July, a week prior to the Utøya attack (the 22nd).

Morrissey-Deluxe Edition-feat "art hounds","julie in the weeds" etc

have discovered a few days ago (i seem to have been really out of a loop) that there is a deluxe edition which features 6 additional songs.on tty as far as i remember it wasnt mentioned.

http://www.amazon.de/World-Peace-Bu...712037&sr=8-1&keywords=morrissey+world+deluxe
Disk: 2
1. Scandinavia
2. One Of Our Own
3. Drag The River
4. Forgive Someone
5. Julie In The Weeds
6. Art-Hounds

Produktinformation
Audio CD (11. Juli 2014)
Label: Capitol (Universal Music)
ASIN: B00KAMX1KY
as far as i can see its not the japanese edition,so dont merge,please
havent found the titles of the song like julie via a search here either---edit okay there it is.thanks

great to finally have art hounds on cd,,so we finally know its "opera" has anyone ever heard of track 2,3,4 and 5?
I wonder what they sound like...

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom