"World Peace.." singles sleeve art

Re: Istanbul sleeve art

The three threads have been merged and the thread title modified to reflect the different sigles. Go ahead and edit the first post or other posts to reflect the changes as you would like.

Thanks David.

Re: Earth is the loneliest... sleeve art

not bad, not bad at all. Although I prefer your back to your front. You probably haven't heard that one before :)

I like your font choice too and how you laid it out.

Thank you for your feedback! :)

you are very kind and what you wrote means to me a lot. :)

you reacted like the gentleman (i'm woman), truly good and peaceful person, but, please, don't challenge me to write 'here' anymore, because i felt i'm not welcome by marred. :)

speaking of your design effort, your idea looks very fresh, bright and intelligent, i would only improve dense/condenced printing type styles composition.

thank you again.

p.s. apologies for others

Thank you! I meant every word. :)
Thanks for the feedback on the design, It's important for me to learn.
p.s. As you can see from marred's latest post, please post here. (only if you want to, of course :) )

Soooooo...

No one else thinks Morrissey looks much, much older than he is? And quite ill from those screenshots?

marred, very nice work. I really like the cover for Istanbul. WTF ever happened to Moz's design department?!

Soooooo...

No one else thinks Morrissey looks much, much older than he is? And quite ill from those screenshots?

marred, very nice work. I really like the cover for Istanbul. WTF ever happened to Moz's design department?!

Thanks mate.

I'm sure plenty of people think it but thinking it doesn't require saying it. There are more important things to be discussing, like Kristeen Young's age etc... Have a look at Paul Weller who is one year older than Morrissey and get back to me.

As far as his design dept. goes I think it's been an out source situation for quite some time.

Last edited:

Soooooo...

No one else thinks Morrissey looks much, much older than he is? And quite ill from those screenshots? ...

i do. :( i've noticed it when i was looking for the best screenshot in spoken word video for 'eitlp'.

i found none, even the smiling ones have shadow of pain bearing :(

p.s. apologies

my effort bitch tits

i2otqd.jpg

nn8shi.jpg

Moz singles artwork

Hi there,
I've had some fun creating artwork for 2 of Morrissey's singles. Hope you like it... ;)

and in a shade of blue:

Earth Is The Loneliset Planet (was already showcased in another thread) :

Re: Moz singles artwork

Hi there,
I've had some fun creating artwork for 2 of Morrissey's singles. Hope you like it... ;)

and in a shade of blue:

Earth Is The Loneliset Planet (was already showcased in another thread) :

interesting, although mosque contours ressemble motifs of some tourist catalogue :)

p.s. apologies

Soooooo...

Older than he is? Yes, I agree he does.
But no, I don't think he looks particularly 'ill' in these screenshots.
I think you might be applying the hindsight bias here with the cancellations.

I think he looks intense and pensive...and yes, sad...but that's part of his persona.

Older than he is? Yes, I agree he does.
But no, I don't think he looks particularly 'ill' in these screenshots.
I think you might be applying the hindsight bias here with the cancellations.

I think he looks intense and pensive...and yes, sad...but that's part of his persona.

Morrissey is a very good-looking man and his body looks great, but he's aged badly. Jake is around his age, right? He looks like he's still in his 30s. Moz looks old and I've never seen someone's looks change so drastically after 35. He doesn't look like the same person. I know we all age, but he's been tanned since he first went to California and all that sun exposure on Irish skin equals wrinkles and sagging.

I'm utterly perturbed by the lack of barcodes on these albums. What if I want to buy it?? Good grief.

I'm utterly perturbed by the lack of barcodes on these albums. What if I want to buy it?? Good grief.

Yeah f*** you NEED the barcodes. C'mon, now, amateurs.

tumblr_mli37zIPjt1qzsq0xo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom