'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' publicity: a horrible misfire

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
But isn't he still sick? Isn't that why it's different this time?

I don't think he would currently be in Switzerland if he were still sick from his "acute fever"/"respiratory infection"/whatever other contradictory illness they decided to say he had...

I think he's hiding/not promoting to avoid getting slapped hard by whoever insured the tour... a few extra thousand units moved probably wouldn't come close to offsetting what he stands to lose if the insurers challenge his claims of being too sick to continue touring. He painted himself into a corner IMO.

I think he's hiding/not promoting to avoid getting slapped hard by whoever insured the tour... a few extra thousand units moved probably wouldn't come close to offsetting what he stands to lose if the insurers challenge his claims of being too sick to continue touring. He painted himself into a corner IMO.

I think he's headed to geneva with the higgs boson blues , in his yellow patent pleather shoes

Interesting theory.

Back
Top Bottom