"World Peace..." clone stamp info

Re: Clome Stamp Info

Haha I am soooo out of touch with the real world, what is a 'clone stamp?'

The duplication of the background you see here that I have circled -

j0ku4x.jpg

Good now maybe Ryan can get some decent sleep.

The duplication of the background you see here that I have circled -

j0ku4x.jpg

Cheers for clearing that up Ryan. But why would they do that, why? Why? Why?

Cheers for clearing that up Ryan. But why would they do that, why? Why? Why?

I have no clue. It boggles the mind, particularly when it's in such plain sight and it's for an artist of Moz's caliber. Very unprofessional people working in the design department.

alright ryan. im on-board just for you and your sake though i do hate it now youve made me aware of it

images

worldpeacesingle-orig.jpg

I didn't realise that this was a composite of 2 images.

images

if its taken from a typical photo shoot then i would imagine there were many different shots tken with a few published so i dont know how many variations of that shot exist but id bet a bunch.

images

The original photo is on the left:

2wh1ssz.jpg

They also increased/lessened the wrinkles on his brow if you compare several of the pics above I posted.

- - - Updated - - -

alright ryan. im on-board just for you and your sake though i do hate it now youve made me aware of it

wiafwp.jpg

oh yeah i totally forgot about the dog photo bit. now i get it. so how far apart are the photos from one another? wonder why they didnt just recreate the pose for one shot. im guessing harvest and money but maybe time as well.

p.s my a key seems to be sticking and i dont proof read well here so no offense if a stay a goes missing

The original photo is on the left:

2wh1ssz.jpg

They also increased/lessened the wrinkles on his brow if you compare several of the pics above I posted.

- - - Updated - - -

wiafwp.jpg

They also tightened his jaw/neck, thinned him out, made his hair thicker and gave him more colour.

Ridiculous. He didn't need any of that.

They also tightened his jaw/neck, thinned him out, made his hair thicker and gave him more colour.

Ridiculous. He didn't need any of that.

What a joke!

Hey listen if Bieber is doing it, then everyone is at it. So why not Moz? Photography is all lies anyway, always has been.

Hey listen if Bieber is doing it, then everyone is at it. So why not Moz? Photography is all lies anyway, always has been.

He has to have approved the photoshopping. Based on the lack of photoshoots and TV appearances i would guess he's having some issues with ageing.

I think he did the clone stamp on purpose.

It's a cat. He snuck a cat into the cover and cloned it for some reason. It's not this particular cat, it may be an easter egg inside joke, like Tina did the cover and since she didn't have the album dedicated to her for political reasons, he let her sneak in her cat or something. Isn't she a graphic designer? I think it's an inside joke and the cat has been photoshopped in on purpose to even out the fact there's a dog on the cover or something. Who knows, but it was definitely done on purpose.

cat_face_fluffy_eyes_care_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-50951.jpg

Do you see it?

16080374738_622de81ca7.jpg

Last edited:

Fun fact: on the super deluxe edition of WPINOYB, the art card cover that's inside the box (vinyl size) HAS the clone stamp, but the CD inside doesn't have it.

Fun fact: on the super deluxe edition of WPINOYB, the art card cover that's inside the box (vinyl size) HAS the clone stamp, but the CD inside doesn't have it.

Where's a pic of Tibby? Maybe he's been trying to clone her for years and when technology failed he memorialized her on the cover of his album. "I tried, baby. I tried."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom