with Morrissey fans supporting Morrissey's racist remarks...

What do you think of Morrissey calling the Chinese a sub species ?

I think he did go too far by calling them that, I mean he generalised an entire population. But I can see why he would be angry because of the way the Chinese treat animals.

I couldn't give a dam what politically correct drones think. Any nation that allows cats and dogs to be skinned alive for food should be branded as sub-species until they stop such barbarity.... so sue me.

This world is full of crashing bores..and I am not one

I couldn't give a dam what politically correct drones think. Any nation that allows cats and dogs to be skinned alive for food should be branded as sub-species until they stop such barbarity.... so sue me.

This world is full of crashing bores..and I am not one

Wink for think. A man after my own lonely heart.

You don't need to agree or accept completely with Morrissey's words just 'cause you're a fan of him. You ought to make your own mind up.But I was with him when he said said those words Chinese. I love dogs and don't like cats however I don't think it's somebody's right to kill then.

If Jackie Chan calls British people sub-species for fox hunting, I'll shake his hand and say Well done! but isn't Jackie a girls name?

Back
Top Bottom