With "fans" like this...

Yeah, maybe it was the Stellas coloring my perceptions, but damn the Dolls were fun. Like the purest essence of rock filtered through a pair of hot pink fishnet tights. With zero meanness, just fun. The band was more or less smiling through the whole show and so was the audience. When was the last time you saw that at a show?

Re: Forum shake-up

I propose a total shake-up of this forum - anybody who makes an out-of-order comment about Mozzer is instantly banned.

He is beyond reproach, especially from some of the maggots who post on here.

I have a couple of propositions of my own...

So in your little corner of the world you must believe and follow everything he says or become banned. Someone needs to stop sneaking into the pastoral wine.

Did you call for me to be banned? I enjoy being the heel....

steveaustin.jpg

Last edited:
I propose a total shake-up of this forum - anybody who makes an out-of-order comment about Mozzer is instantly banned.

Replace 'Morrissey' with 'Hitler' and re-read this comment. You're pretty much suggesting destroying people's right to free speech.
Morrissey is not perfect, none of us are. In our everyday lives, there are times when ALL OF US voice our opinions about things that our family/friends/loved ones have done which made us unhappy or pissed off. If we have to stop giving opinions, good or not so good, on Moz, should we stop giving opinions on everything/everyone?

Wow...I take a week off from solo and apparently some things are still the same. You are still a moron.
Amazingly enough, if you read the insane ramblings that you often type...you sound remarkably like the alleged "hacker" from your office who felt compelled to flame the boards. Strange coincidence. :rolleyes:
P.S...do you have a shrine to Moz in the lonely little cave under the bridge that you call a bedroom, little man? Because you sound like you have a totally unrealistic view of the man. He's a person. Plain and simple. Some things he releases are great...some are crap. A fan is someone who accepts the good with the bad and can be honest about their opinions of the man and his work but still appreciate him, not someone who blindly follows the man like a sniveling, pathetic, mindless little loser.
p.p.s....Being that I'm American...I'll likely get banned for saying that if I ever ran into you, I'd like to punch you in the head...which is odd, considering that you can suggest that you'd whack off with a tweezer and a magnifying glass to our dear miss Nugzie with no consequences. :rolleyes:
(Um...oops...sorry...I just went back to the thread and realized SpookyM has been banned. Um...nevermind. :o

Repeat yourself much?

i definitely have tits.

you obviously havent looked at the female frink thread lately.

I have...and if it matters...I think your a hottie. ;):cool:

Don't they check this forum - all of you obviously have multiple usernames.

A few id addresses need checking around here.

I would NEVER make those disgusting comments - the reason i edited those posts was because i noticed a few spelling errors on the posts and wanted to correct them.

You tried to destroy me rep, because you couldn't rebuff my arguments.

Pathetic.
Newsflash, brightlight, your "rep" has been shot since you started posted and let everyone on to the fact that you are an angry, lying, sick little twit with no sense of humor and a superiority complex. Hmm...maybe you are Moz afterall. BWAHAHAHA! No, I take that back...even Moz has a sense of humor.

I don't want to name any names, but earlier today a certain user - who i am convinced has multiple user id's - tried to destroy my name on here, by editing my posts to make it look as though i had made sexual comments about them.

This has upset me deeply - i would NEVER make degrading comments of that nature.

It has truly gone to far - there is a clique on here, all PM'ing each other, trying to destroy the enjoyment of true fans like myself.

I dared to call into question the motives of these people & this is how they react - a smear campaign.

Please end this.
Paranoid much? Me thinks it is time for the good doctor to up your meds, junior.

Last edited:
Re: Forum shake-up

People should have the chance to express their opinions if they don't like something Moz does, we should be free for oppinion, but not aggression.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom