With "fans" like this...

Re: Forum shake-up

If only you all were as sycophantic about Morrissey as you are about each other, maybe this place would be a better forum.

A nice sycophantic bubble where we spend all day re-arranging the gladioli in our back pockets and discussing how Morrissey is the second coming of Christ, yes? :rolleyes:

At least a c*** is useful - you're just a worthless piece of shit. You're afterbirth.

Looking at this comment, I retract my earlier statement about you seeming to be a nice person!

Morrissey makes mistakes like everyone else does, he releases poor songs sometimes, he is only human and we love him nonetheless. But you treat him like a God, you have no balanced judgement as far as he is concerned. In my opinion, a true "fan" is someone who can admit Morrissey's weaknesses with as much conviction and honesty as they applaud his achievements.

This is the single best statement I've ever read here. Kudos, Amy.

I was almost pissing myself with laughter at this thread. Seriosuly, a little bit of wee nearly came out. This guy was obviously another nutcase in the loony bin using his allocated hour of internet time to try and bring excitement to his otherwise miserable and mundane existence. Thank god these people are locked in a padded cell for the remaining 23 hours each day. This one clearly had some dual-personality issues going on as well.

...Either that, or it was Morrissey conducting market research.

Coiff.

honestly. i know how spooky is and i was only responding to him earlier cuz i was really really bored. i was only truly pissed off when he tried to make it look like I was misquoting him. yeah, it was gross and probably bannable...what he said. and i hope he is banned. he's just a bored troll, but seriously, ive seen people get banned for much, MUCH less. so im really confused as to why he hasnt been already.

honestly. i know how spooky is and i was only responding to him earlier cuz i was really really bored. i was only truly pissed off when he tried to make it look like I was misquoting him. yeah, it was gross and probably bannable...what he said. and i hope he is banned. he's just a bored troll, but seriously, ive seen people get banned for much, MUCH less. so im really confused as to why he hasnt been already.

Because he's not an American.

...Either that, or it was Morrissey conducting market research.

Funny that I was about to ask him "Are you Morrissey by chance?"

Glad he's been banned, not because I agree with the ban (I haven't read all his posts, I don't know if he breached the TOS blah blah), but because he was annoying. :rolleyes: Today I'm nasty.

these fans says, as he should do this as in 80's and 90's, I not think that It was better before. Everything is nostalgia . agreeable to remember .This about fans mistakes, Nobody comes here when, be happy but when you be miserables then you only want to criticize and you write bad commentaries.

All enthusiastic fans because of his songs, us to tolerate to " musical experts " to say as him must do his songs .:rolleyes:

I'm such a hardcore fan that i even like get off the stage... the words from that lad spooky can't touch me

Back
Top Bottom