Why one fan covered up his Morrissey tattoo with Sheryl Crow - The Guardian

Why one fan covered up his Morrissey tattoo with Sheryl Crow - The Guardian
With a news cycle rife with revelations of misconduct of famous men, tattoos inspired by living artists can have a short lifespan

Excerpt: "Ryan Mangione, a 23-year-old musician in Seattle, Washington, said after a long night out drinking several years ago, he had a friend make a DIY tattoo of Morrissey’s name on his knee. The next day, the regret was immediate.

“I woke up and I realized, ‘Oh no, he’s a bad man, I don’t want this tattooed on me for the rest of my life,’” he said. “This was not the smartest thing I’ve ever done.”

“There has been a build up over the years where more articles have come out about him being a clown of a human being, and the tension of wanting to get rid of the tattoo grew,” Mangione said.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite right Morrissey has balls and brains.... on the other hand Kyle f***ing numb nuts has a single brain cell that is on strike, a hair lip, and the common sense of a lemming on the lash.... poor Kyle we pray for thee

Some of Morrissey's fans sure are a vicious bunch. Take stock of yourself. Would you say this to his face? Why say it on a forum? It's making Moz look bad.

Of all the artists to replace Morrissey with......

Poor Guardian, so stupid ... Morrissey´s real fans have mozz in deep of heart not above skin... by the way sometimes have but ....
Morrissey "I´ve got you under my skin"....

Everyone should have a Urbanus tattoo. The only one that makes sense and that lasts.

"Years later, he decided to cover it up with Sheryl Crow’s name"

Except it isn't covered up with Sheryl Crow's name. He's had her name tattooed above 'Morrissey'.

Ryan Mangione, I think it's fair to say, isn't the brightest human on this rock.

And how does one go from Morrissey to Sheryl Crow?

Morrissey is an unbelievable lyricist. He's intelligent and articulate. His solo studio albums have all been top 10 in the UK albums chart.

Sheryl Crow is someone that once dated Eric Clapton.

Well, Morrissey , you have redeemed yourself in grand style and joyous free speech violations with support of "For Britian." Begali in platforms...it only wants to destroy your culture and eat your kin, cause it's a subhuman vulture. "Anyone can make up rhymes, do ya want to. No moans..no groans and no BOOOO whoooos, cause God didn't make us n******, or juu$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$."

Well if that doesn't make Moz wake up and smell the coffee, nothing will.

That story would have been rightfully pilloried in the past if featured in The Daily Sport but now a once great paper is peddling this?!

Got to say, I really like 2 or 3 Sheryl Crow albums... but I couldn't imagine ever being inspired enough to get her name crudely tattooed on my knee.
He obviously believes two wrongs can make a right. Tragic.

Why didn’t he just have Elvis Costello tattooed above, oh wait, he is a bad man actually a racist, unlike Morrissey who is neither a racist or a ‘bad man’.

doh::lbf:

Why didn’t he just have Elvis Costello tattooed above, oh wait, he is a bad man actually a racist, unlike Morrissey who is neither a racist or a ‘bad man’.

doh::lbf:
Oh KS, you know that EC only said those things to IRL troll Stephen Stills band, and his comment about Elvis and Morrissey is hardly "slating" Morrissey so pack up your picket signs and call off the march. I'm sure someone else will say something about Morrissey soon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom