Why one fan covered up his Morrissey tattoo with Sheryl Crow - The Guardian

With a news cycle rife with revelations of misconduct of famous men, tattoos inspired by living artists can have a short lifespan

Excerpt: "Ryan Mangione, a 23-year-old musician in Seattle, Washington, said after a long night out drinking several years ago, he had a friend make a DIY tattoo of Morrissey’s name on his knee. The next day, the regret was immediate.

“I woke up and I realized, ‘Oh no, he’s a bad man, I don’t want this tattooed on me for the rest of my life,’” he said. “This was not the smartest thing I’ve ever done.”

“There has been a build up over the years where more articles have come out about him being a clown of a human being, and the tension of wanting to get rid of the tattoo grew,” Mangione said.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
what a prick,HES A BAD MAN.the fact he got a tattoo done when he was pissed tells you everything you need to know about this character.the guardian will soon be in the guiness book of records for the most stories about a single artist.its 36 degrees in England and skinflint is indoors on a computer.

STOP THE PRESS : Adrian, 52 years old, destroyed his old Morrissey t-shirt on youtube. « Fascism will not win », he said, while burning the Viva Hate piece of clothes. « Morrissey is a bad man » he also declared, before asking all the old fans to « fight racism and bigotry » just like him, which « is not so hard because there’s a lot of good woke artist nowadays like Beyonce and Elton John ».

"Years later, he decided to cover it up with Sheryl Crow’s name"

Except it isn't covered up with Sheryl Crow's name. He's had her name tattooed above 'Morrissey'.

Ryan Mangione, I think it's fair to say, isn't the brightest human on this rock.

And how does one go from Morrissey to Sheryl Crow?

Morrissey is an unbelievable lyricist. He's intelligent and articulate. His solo studio albums have all been top 10 in the UK albums chart.

Sheryl Crow is someone that once dated Eric Clapton.

I am starting to feel embarrassed for the Guardian now........Tim Jonze's obsessive-compulsive disorder regarding Morrissey is on full display....he obviously has not gotten over his arse kicking at the NME....

Last edited:
Haha how desperate are The Guardian? This story is barely worth tweeting about let alone having an article about some halfwit drunkard trying to cover up a tattoo he regrets.
Why didn't he just have "David" tattooed above it?

Seems like a Skinny Level Colossal Twat. Do people this stupid actually exist?

Give it a few months and The Guardian will no longer exist, not if they consider some moron changing a tattoo to be newsworthy. It's a pity as their football podcast is great.

And how does one go from Morrissey to Sheryl Crow?
Got to say, I really like 2 or 3 Sheryl Crow albums... but I couldn't imagine ever being inspired enough to get her name crudely tattooed on my knee.

Kyle you are a plonker my son. What you gonna do when misss crow has pisseed you off... cross her name off and then tattoo atomic kitten above... this Seattle lot are all bonkers. If they aren’t blowing their brains out with guns , they are getting tattoos with Cheryl f***ing crow plastered over scrawny knee caps..... really...

Just had a vision of elvis Presley singing life is a pig sty in the Vegas set up , in the mode of suspicious mind....... ahhh one can dream, on this rare blistering summer day

“I woke up and I realized, ‘Oh no, he’s a bad man, I don’t want this tattooed on me for the rest of my life,’” he said. “This was not the smartest thing I’ve ever done.”

What a pussy. 2019 and Morrissey is the only singer left with balls and a brain

Guardian is pure garbage

What a pussy. 2019 and Morrissey is the only singer left with balls and a brain

Guardian is pure garbage
Quite right Morrissey has balls and brains.... on the other hand Kyle f***ing numb nuts has a single brain cell that is on strike, a hair lip, and the common sense of a lemming on the lash.... poor Kyle we pray for thee

This is how low the Guardian will go to give Morrissey a bad name. Tabloid journalism.

With a news cycle rife with revelations of misconduct of famous men, tattoos inspired by living artists can have a short lifespan

Excerpt: "Ryan Mangione, a 23-year-old musician in Seattle, Washington, said after a long night out drinking several years ago, he had a friend make a DIY tattoo of Morrissey’s name on his knee. The next day, the regret was immediate.

“There has been a build up over the years where more articles have come out about him being a clown of a human being, and the tension of wanting to get rid of the tattoo grew,” Mangione said.

full

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom