why is everyone getting banned?

Musical interlude?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really like her until she chopped off her hair and the only song of hers I like is Piece of Me, and maybe a remix of Gimme More. Of the two, Oops I Did It Again is probably 3, Hit Me Baby One More Time is probably 2, and Crazy is probably number 1, if I was restricted to listening to Britney.

I liked that noise in the chorus of Toxic but can't remember anything of it besides that.

thank you for your input :)

unfortunately I could not do any Britney songs last night. apparently no one told me it was "shitty cover band night." AGAIN. this is the second time they did this to me. i was not amused. :rolleyes:

May as well label the Beatles and Elvis as sexist too.
Watch me achieve my goal of hijacking this thread right now

no you di'nt!

No he is dead.

no he is the Walrus.

no you di'nt!

By the very fact that you yourself are responding about Britney Spears, replying to me that Paul is not dead he is the walrus clearly demonstrates that ....

Yes I did :D

Banned user discusses the situation on Dr Phil!

Banned user discusses the situation on Dr Phil!

hahaha, dave, i started laughing before I even hit play b/c of your description. and then i continued to laugh throughout the whole thing.

p.s. HOLY SHIT HE BITCHSLAPPED HIS MOM!!! :eek:

That was amazing..That child could be the poster boy for birth control..

hahaha, dave, i started laughing before I even hit play b/c of your description. and then i continued to laugh throughout the whole thing.

p.s. HOLY SHIT HE BITCHSLAPPED HIS MOM!!! :eek:

I think that kid was begging to be banned. ;) ;)

the funny thing about Theo is that, even though he and I don't see eye-to-eye, maybe it's because he has been here so long or something, but I really don't have any harsh feelings towards him. He brings up old stuff that I admit I find annoying and so I try to annoy him in return, and honestly...

the first problem I ever had with Theo was my fault. I've apologized for it before. he was minding his own business and I thought that he was someone else that had been harassing me on another website, and I accused him of being that person.

Theo doesn't like to communicate with me anymore and ignores me so I should do the same. I just wanted to say that is not Theo, and I'd like to avoid getting anything else started with him. We can leave each other alone. I think that's what he wants and that's good for the site.

Hopefully if we do communicate it will be about something, and not just petty bickering.

I think that kid was begging to be banned. ;) ;)

the funny thing about Theo is that, even though he and I don't see eye-to-eye, maybe it's because he has been here so long or something, but I really don't have any harsh feelings towards him. He brings up old stuff that I admit I find annoying and so I try to annoy him in return, and honestly...

the first problem I ever had with Theo was my fault. I've apologized for it before. he was minding his own business and I thought that he was someone else that had been harassing me on another website, and I accused him of being that person.

Theo doesn't like to communicate with me anymore and ignores me so I should do the same. I just wanted to say that is not Theo, and I'd like to avoid getting anything else started with him. We can leave each other alone. I think that's what he wants and that's good for the site.

Hopefully if we do communicate it will be about something, and not just petty bickering.

I think that clip is like Theo in that he would bitch slap us all if he could.

Back
Top Bottom