why is everyone getting banned?

312xn6h.jpg

Believe me, I am no prude, but incorrect signatures do seem to be a bit of a topic at the moment. The one above annoys me a lot, mostly probably because I would love an arse that size, but also because I come on this site to talk/read about Morrissey and the Smiths not to have to look at the backside of a girl every fifth or so reply in a thread. Offensive...maybe not, but it could be classed as sexist.

If I had the following as a signature, would it be allowed??:eek:
SuperStock_1439R-596008.jpg

1.)You can turn sigs off if you don't like it.

2.)It's not sexist.

3.)Why wouldn't that be allowed?

1.)You can turn sigs off if you don't like it.

2.)It's not sexist.

3.)Why wouldn't that be allowed?

Hey Cassius, I have an idea how you could make it completely sexist-proof! Put a chap's arse in it too! Then you can also claim to have not one but TWO booties in your ad! :):D

Apparently most anything can be posted in random photos thanks to the spoiler button and a disclaimer.

Some things never change. sigh.....
Couldn't we just go back to talking about reality tv and Britney Spears, I prefered that to this boring shiz.

How about a video mashup thread?

Jay Z and Weezer
99 Problems with Buddy Holly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Cassius, I have an idea how you could make it completely sexist-proof! Put a chap's arse in it too! Then you can also claim to have not one but TWO booties in your ad! :):D

Last I checked, being sexist is not against the TOS :D

Last I checked, being sexist is not against the TOS :D

Thank God or I would have been banned for posting the video of 99-Problems.

Thank God or I would have been banned for posting the video of 99-Problems.

Every Rap Video is Sexist. It's how they market.

Every Rap Video is Sexist. It's how they market.

May as well label the Beatles and Elvis as sexist too.
Watch me achieve my goal of hijacking this thread right now

May as well label the Beatles and Elvis as sexist too.
Watch me achieve my goal of hijacking this thread right now

Yes, but those guys marketed themselves, not a bunch of bikini wearing car-wash rejects.

like BG or Laura Wong? I . I think they value BG because of lthe stories he brings in; they don't give a toss how hateful he is to other people.
who is BG?

Back
Top Bottom