why is everyone getting banned?

Sing "It's My Life" by the Jovi -you will get Mad Props from the Philly Jersey area.

no. I'd sing "Livin on a Prayer" but it's out of my vocal range. yes, i take this seriously. although i sang Thunder Road last time. so I already have Philly/Jerz props.

"Baby, Hit Me One More Time" or "Oops I Did it Again" ???

no. I'd sing "Livin on a Prayer" but it's out of my vocal range. yes, i take this seriously. although i sang Thunder Road last time. so I already have Philly/Jerz props.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only Moz songs they have are "the More you Ignore Me" "First of the Gang" and "I Have Forgiven Jesus." but no one knows those songs and even though theyd make me happy, everyone would get up and use that time for a cigarette or bathroom break I'd imagine.

the only Moz songs they have are "the More you Ignore Me" "First of the Gang" and "I Have Forgiven Jesus." but no one knows those songs and even though theyd make me happy, everyone would get up and use that time for a cigarette or bathroom break I'd imagine.

Everyone knows the Jovi

I hated Wanted Dead Or Alive. It's one of the few songs I can't do on Rock Band.

Did you play alot of Rock Band during your bannishment? ;)

No, I played Colonization. I think I was banned for about 15 hours. I was asleep for 8 of them

Would someone explain why my ban was lifted so quickly?

I am shocked and surprised.

Thank You

Well, that was an interesting 'experiment', SNS ;) Careful what you wish for. :rolleyes:

Maybe one day everyone will get banned and then it'll be just...quiet.
it'd be rather funny if everyone who posted the most got banned for some reason.

anyway, I'm off to go get banned irl, as I annoy my dad!

where's Dave? he'd help me.

which is superior

Oops I Did It Again or Baby Hit Me One More Time

I didn't really like her until she chopped off her hair and the only song of hers I like is Piece of Me, and maybe a remix of Gimme More. Of the two, Oops I Did It Again is probably 3, Hit Me Baby One More Time is probably 2, and Crazy is probably number 1, if I was restricted to listening to Britney.

I liked that noise in the chorus of Toxic but can't remember anything of it besides that.

I didn't really like her until she chopped off her hair and the only song of hers I like is Piece of Me, and maybe a remix of Gimme More. Of the two, Oops I Did It Again is probably 3, Hit Me Baby One More Time is probably 2, and Crazy is probably number 1, if I was restricted to listening to Britney.

I liked that noise in the chorus of Toxic but can't remember anything of it besides that.

You have a thing for bald chicks, don't ya? You've never mentioned Delores O'Riordan though....

You have a thing for bald chicks, don't ya? You've never mentioned Delores O'Riordan though....

I did not hear much of The Cranberries, but what I heard I don't remember.

Also I love Sinead and Britney for totally different reasons. :D

I did not hear much of The Cranberries, but what I heard I don't remember.

Also I love Sinead and Britney for totally different reasons. :D

Her new CD doesn't suck, but it makes me think she should get the berries back together already.

Female. In time he may reply to you something to you like. "Don't waste my time." Kewpie has the right to create problems and ignore all the bits she wants to.

Why has BG been allowed to cause so much damage to this site and to Morrissey? Only Davidt knows why he continues to cuddle up to him. Birds of a feather?

It's because BG supposedly brings in the most Mozzer news. I've messaged Kewpie and sometimes she's nice, but she can be cutting. I'm just beginning to understand why you and others are anti Kewpie. Mea Culpa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom