why is everyone getting banned?

Hellie

Lost
Does it mean they have a dangerous sexy rebellious side like James Dean?

I go away for a few hours and it all happens.....and its all a mystery to me.:(

I go away for a few hours and it all happens.....and its all a mystery to me.:([/QUOTE

Trust me, it has absolutely nothing to do with the words, "dangerous" "sexy" or "rebellious". Some people deserve to get banned with trolling, and generally making an ass of themselves and hurting other people with their words. James Dean would not approve.

Gee, am I outta the loop. Err... was I ever in it?

At any rate... who got canned?:D

I go away for a few hours and it all happens.....and its all a mystery to me.:([/QUOTE

Trust me, it has absolutely nothing to do with the words, "dangerous" "sexy" or "rebellious". Some people deserve to get banned with trolling, and generally making an ass of themselves and hurting other people with their words. James Dean would not approve.

I've just finished (yesterday) reading 'James Dean, The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams'.
Having read that, I have come to the conclusion that he would have been too busy shagging men than be bothered with reading internet messageboards:eek:

PS That is not meant in any way to be a homophobic comment, just commenting on the books content regarding ''man on man'' relationships the actor had.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Gee, am I outta the loop. Err... was I ever in it?

At any rate... who got canned?:D

Grim & GU. Or Grim and Grim using GU's account:D

Grim told me that he was banned for having a flashing signature. he said he was told if he removed it he could return. Of course, once he was banned, he couldn't access his account to remove it. So he asked via GU's account (and using the flashing picture) how he could remove it if he was banned and couldn't access his account. So then GU's account was banned for using the flashing picture:D

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

Perhaps one moderator doesn't like them.

Grim & GU. Or Grim and Grim using GU's account:D

Grim told me that he was banned for having a flashing signature. he said he was told if he removed it he could return. Of course, once he was banned, he couldn't access his account to remove it. So he asked via GU's account (and using the flashing picture) how he could remove it if he was banned and couldn't access his account. So then GU's account was banned for using the flashing picture:D

Jukebox Jury

Kewpie posted that Davidt would rather delete all the posts they have ever made. He doesn't like Grim either.

Free The Edinburgh Two!

Free The Edinburgh Two:D
Not that I am saying Grim's partner is a dog:eek::D

Picture254.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Perhaps one moderator doesn't like them.

Kewpie posted that Davidt would rather delete all the posts they have ever made. He doesn't like Grim either.

I believe that's called, discrimmation? (sic) Clear this up for me. Is Kewpie male or female? Last weekend in chat GU and I got on famously. Why can't they ban trolls like BG or Laura Wong? I emailed David this giant missive about this and he still has not responded. Neither has Kewpie. I think they value BG because of the stories he brings in; they don't give a toss how hateful he is to other people. Why would anyone hate GU or Grim?

Why would anyone hate GU or Grim?

Grim stayed at my house the other week, made breakfast for me which was nice. But did he wash the dishes? Did he balls.:mad:
He left them for me to do after he had left:mad:

Jukebox Jury

I think being banned from this site is fast become like getting an ASBO in the UK.
For those not familiar with an ASBO - they are anti social behaviour orders issued by local councils against individuals who have not been given custodial sentences. These orders prohibit people from visiting particular streets / roads / areas / being in groups of more than 4 people or from associating with certain other people.
But now with young people they are like a badge of honour. if you dont have an ASBO then you are not deemed worthy of being in a particualr circle of friends.
So what do I have to do to get banned?;):D

Jukebox Jury

I believe that's called, discrimmation? (sic) Clear this up for me. Is Kewpie male or female? Last weekend in chat GU and I got on famously. Why can't they ban trolls like BG or Laura Wong? I emailed David this giant missive about this and he still has not responded. Neither has Kewpie. I think they value BG because of the stories he brings in; they don't give a toss how hateful he is to other people. Why would anyone hate GU or Grim?

Female. In time he may reply to you something to you like. "Don't waste my time." Kewpie has the right to create problems and ignore all the bits she wants to.

Why has BG been allowed to cause so much damage to this site and to Morrissey? Only Davidt knows why he continues to cuddle up to him. Birds of a feather?

For the record, chatroom, mainpage and forums are differently moderated due to different softwares.

I'm not responsible for moderating chatroom and mainpage.

I have not witnessed what BG has done to others in chatroom/mainpage/forums.
Only vaguely remember BG used to post polls on the forums.

Grim was given a time out because he added flashing images to his signature which intended to annoy other users.

Flax who made one of the flashing image of Grim's signatures whose time out has been expired.
NRitH's time out will be expired in later this evening.

Grim acted like a unruly brat posting screenshot of his user status through GU's account.
This morning he used other account to post my pictures on the forums.
He took a picture of me without my knowledge and permission in July before O2 Wireless gig.
Either Grim or GU also got a picture of me through a banned member inhabits in chatroom.

Banned does not mean lifetime ban.

If a banned user stops making attempt to return to the forums, his/her ban will be lifted.

Only two people are banned for life from Morrissey-Solo.

Last edited:

well, at least this way we can speculate and jump to lots of wild and ridiculous conclusions because we don't know what really happened :D

well, at least this way we can speculate and jump to lots of wild and ridiculous conclusions because we don't know what really happened :D

Yes, agree. Lets not let the truth get in the way of a good thread;)

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom