why did you join solo?

I was bored and I love Morrissey, so this seemed perfect.

now I can't stop, it's like crack. Morrissey-solo is like World of Warcraft for Moz fans...;)

I first came to the site last year to get details of Morrissey's UK tour, but I only realised there was a forum earlier this year. I lurked for a couple of months, but the temptation to post abusive responses to people's inane comments got the better of me and so I joined. Here I am a couple of months later, finding myself thinking randomly during the day, "Hmm, I wonder what's new on the forum today?" When my life falls apart due to this, as it ultimately will, Davidt better run for his bleedin' life cause I'll be after him...

Coiff.
or worse, you might end up marrying someone you met on here and have a liefetime of Ikea shopping to look forward to :D

(Incidently, I know what you mean, this forum, officially, rules my life :( )

I was bored and I love Morrissey, so this seemed perfect.

now I can't stop, it's like crack. Morrissey-solo is like World of Warcraft for Moz fans...;)

oh my god that is so true.
Did you see that south park episode?
"Then it will be the end of the WORLD!.......of warcraft!!" Bhahahaha

Oh no, I have family addicted to that World of Warcraft game. I get the feeling that people who think its so addictive, just don't see how goddamn fun it is. I can't say the same for Morrissey-Solo though. Being addicted to this place is like being addicted to wintergreen lozenges. It doesn't make sense.

"Briefly"
I first came on this site and this forum in December 2006, I think, when I became a big fan of The Smiths. I googled Morrissey and this website was one of the first listed.
I registered in January, but I didn't post a lot, almost nothing that is, and I didn't even like it. I remember some huge threads about vegetarianism and Morrissey on TV and SouthpawGlamour against duchess_of_fork, which annoyed me and made me take the decision to never come back here. I did, though. I registered again, started posting and, well, I'm here and I love it.
This is the only place I can talk about The Smiths/Morrissey. And the off-topic is fun.
I learnt a lot from this site, language and things, and I met loads of interesting people.
I'm in hurry. I must go to work.
Have a nice day you all.

oh my god that is so true.
Did you see that south park episode?
"Then it will be the end of the WORLD!.......of warcraft!!" Bhahahaha

ummm, of COURSE i did. my favorite part is when they are in the basement and they refuse to leave their seat infront of the computer. so Cartmans mom has to go get his poop bucket, so he can take a crap w/out leaving the computer. and he calls up to his mom and hes like "mom, bring us down some hotpockets!!!"

ummm, of COURSE i did. my favorite part is when they are in the basement and they refuse to leave their seat infront of the computer. so Cartmans mom has to go get his poop bucket, so he can take a crap w/out leaving the computer. and he calls up to his mom and hes like "mom, bring us down some hotpockets!!!"

ooh man that was so gross i couldnt watch it and its only a cartoon...

... you end up married to someone and being tortured with ikea!

"Tortured with Ikea!" :eek:

or worse, you might end up marrying someone you met on here and have a liefetime of Ikea shopping to look forward to :D

(Incidently, I know what you mean, this forum, officially, rules my life :( )

"have a liefetime of Ikea shopping to look forward to " My idea of Hell......:eek:

Anyway to get back to the topic.....A very close friend of mine told me about it, he started the kristeen Young is Morrissey's daughter thread. I read that and i was hooked. Since then i have loved every second of getting to know you guys and i have met a couple of you IRL and had a fabulous time.

Anyway to get back to the topic.....A very close friend of mine told me about it, he started the kristeen Young is Morrissey's daughter thread. I read that and i was hooked. Since then i have loved every second of getting to know you guys and i have met a couple of you IRL and had a fabulous time.

Oh, I didn't know Lost and you are friends.
What's he doing lately? :D

Oh, I didn't know Lost and you are friends.
What's he doing lately? :D

I haven't seen him in ages, nor have i spoken to him since July..... he's on holiday...:(

Back
Top Bottom