Who's gonna watch...

tlm130

Born to hang
[youtube]I16020r--oM&[/youtube]

Michelle Rodriguez is so hot in this!

I'll go on the record now: "Machete" will be the best film of 2010, bar none.

*However, I invoke the Jessica Alba clause: if she has too many lines, I can't predict how negative the impact will be on the movie. She's an X factor. Also, I don't know anything about this Don Johnson fella. Why Rodriguez would "introduce" a newcomer with so much at stake is beyond me...

Loooks gooooood.

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

I'll go on the record now: "Machete" will be the best film of 2010, bar none.

KY at the ready.

*However, I invoke the Jessica Alba clause: if she has too many lines, I can't predict how negative the impact will be on the movie. She's an X factor. Also, I don't know anything about this Don Johnson fella. Why Rodriguez would "introduce" a newcomer with so much at stake is beyond me...

Yes, Alba's got the acting range of Terri Schiavo, but I predict that Steven Seagal will more than compensate, and come up big (pun unabashedly intended).

This will be the first movie I'm gonna see that stars Steven Suck-ass Seagal. Can't stand him but for this movie I will make an exception.

KY at the ready.

Fair enough, but as I said, there's an X factor involved. If "Machete" ain't as good as its trailer makes it look, and I'm paid a visit by the rape-ghost, I will tell him I can't be responsible for any casting errors. So I'll compromise, grudgingly: if I'm wrong and the movie is not the best of 2010, Jessica Alba can sleep with me. I think that's a fair and just punishment for my hubris.

Yes, Alba's got the acting range of Terri Schiavo

Yowch! :lbf:

but I predict that Steven Seagal will more than compensate, and come up big (pun unabashedly intended).

Christmas-Eve tingles down the spine. Srsly. :guitar:

Fair enough, but as I said, there's an X factor involved. If "Machete" ain't as good as its trailer makes it look, and I'm paid a visit by the rape-ghost, I will tell him I can't be responsible for any casting errors. So I'll compromise, grudgingly: if I'm wrong and the movie is not the best of 2010, Jessica Alba can sleep with me. I think that's a fair and just punishment for my hubris.

I'm afraid my response was too ambiguous. No, the KY was for me and my self-directed adventures as I wholly agree that Machete will be the best film of 2010, the winter release of Oscar-hopefuls be damned. I have a pie chart that proves it, I swear.

Christmas-Eve tingles down the spine. Srsly. :guitar:

Erm...huh?

Back
Top Bottom