Who will NOT go to see Morrissey this tour...

The Seeker of Good Songs

...even if they could?

I'm hopeful I can make it to Chicago.... but work commitments may have a differing opinion. I'll buy a ticket Friday and see what happens over the next few weeks.

I won't go any farther than that on this tour... unless I win Mega Millions tonight.

Not I. No desire to the spend the money to what amounts to a short show and verbal nonsense. Taking in another Tony Bennett show this fall as part of someone's early Christmas present and will most likely check out Andrea Bocelli next week.

nice!! although, I can't hear "Time to Say Goodbye" w/out thinking of Will Ferrell singing it in Stepbrothers. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Probably not. I moved from Dallas to Houston last year, and he's not coming to Houston. I don't really feel like chasing down tickets to Dallas/Austin/San Antonio. I might be helping my sister move at that time anyway.

My last show was at the Bowery Ballroom. Won't be going to any "new" shows.

Hoping my next Morrissey show will be with Morrissey & Johnny Marr in the not too distant future! :guitar:

Last edited:
Not unless he comes in a 100 mile radius of of me. Can't afford to do the tour like I used to. If I did, it would of been Chicago. Froze in the ally for 8 hours 2006, but well worth it.. Age is creeping up on me. Ha

A very good friend of mine who lives in Washington mailed me a ticket to the Chicago show, which I didn't ask for, as a selfless gift. But I'm not going. Why? I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom