Who changed user names?

j funk

.co.uk
Have a few people had their names changed?

I may be imagining it but I'm sure I've seen avatars I recognised with new names, and people with thousands of posts whose names are new to me.

Or have some old people just come out of the woodwork?

Re: Changed names?

I may be imagining it but I'm sure I've seen avatars I recognised with new names, and people with thousands of posts whose names are new to me.

there are only 10 or so real people here dude :straightface:

I don't think you can change usernames.:confused:

That's no name change, that's a new account.

yes, you are correct :straightface:
for a "new account" means your post count would go back to 0
where as if people simply could change their username, then their post count would remain the same
however, i think it is good that people cannot change their username and keep their post count
i have a feeling that certain people here(no, not me) would be bothering the mods with name changes all the time
and no i dont mean epBabe either...

there are only 10 or so real people here dude :straightface:

Is New Zealand code for the Mar Glen area of Venice? Because I could swear I saw you walking a dog across the street yesterday. :confused:

Is New Zealand code for the Mar Glen area of Venice? Because I could swear I saw you walking a dog across the street yesterday. :confused:

no, but i will be in Venice, California after Coachella :straightface:
however, i likely will not visit any "solo-people", except maybe 1 or 2 :blushing:
but not you cg, not you, sorry :o

So it was my imagination?

This is just a moan really cos my request was refused.

Like it aint quicker to click whatever button then change my name, rather than me signing up, entering my details then clicking the email confimation.

An also there's the inconvenience of having 0 posts again. Even if people don't like me, being disliked is better than being ignored. I'd probably get acused by Kewpie of being an alias / troll too unless I gave her prior notification and provided 2 forms of ID.

Like it aint quicker to click whatever button then change my name, rather than me signing up, entering my details then clicking the email confimation.

An also there's the inconvenience of having 0 posts again. Even if people don't like me, being disliked is better than being ignored.
people dont like you because of your avatar and old user title :o
not your username dude :cool::lbf:

An also there's the inconvenience of having 0 posts again. Even if people don't like me, being disliked is better than being ignored.

Our site administrator's time is limited.
He prefers to use his precious time for updating the mainpage and software maintenance rather than adjusting users' accounts. :o

Unfortunately vBulletin software does not have the function to fulfill your request.

people dont like you because of your avatar and old user title :o
not your username dude :cool::lbf:

I wasn't suggesting that. I just meant popularity is irellevant and that even if everyone hated eachother, that'd still be better than everyone not knowing who eachother was.

That's fair enough if it's one rule for everyone but I thought I'd seen some names change. I must've been mistaken

That's fair enough if it's one rule for everyone but I thought I'd seen some names change. I must've been mistaken
well, i think its supposed to be the same rules for everyone :straightface:
but maybe its not, maybe some people deserve to be given special treatment of a positive nature :thumb:
and others deserve the opposite :eek:
who am i to judge all that? :lbf:

no, but i will be in Venice, California after Coachella :straightface:
however, i likely will not visit any "solo-people", except maybe 1 or 2 :blushing:
but not you cg, not you, sorry :o

Don't be sorry, you just made my day!

I kinda like my forum username. Its an Ian Brown song "Sister Rose", maybe i shoulda picked a Morrissey song or somethin...i dunno. I'm annoyed with my chatroom name cos i made a mistake on it, i registered Scarlett o Hara but it shoulda been Scarlett O' Hara.....can that error be corrected? :confused:

I kinda like my forum username. Its an Ian Brown song "Sister Rose", maybe i shoulda picked a Morrissey song or somethin...i dunno. I'm annoyed with my chatroom name cos i made a mistake on it, i registered Scarlett o Hara but it shoulda been Scarlett O' Hara.....can that error be corrected? :confused:

I'm afraid if you registered a user name with typo, you can re-register.

Same rules apply to mainpage, chatroom and forums.

Back
Top Bottom