Which was Morrissey's best tour?

Fulham Road Lights

Ill-adjusted
From your own experiences or what you've read, which do you think was the tour where Morrissey was the best, performance- and setlist-wise? What were your favourite gigs you've seen him play and why? Cheers!

Wolverhampton Civic and Sheffield City Hall on the Boxers tour. "This song was a huge hit...nowhere!". Brilliant.During "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?" you would have heard a pin drop if you know what I mean.There was a weird stillness. The audience were so quiet in a reverential way ,not a dis-interested one.
I liked it at Doncaster Dome on the Refusal tour when he thanked the Asda car-park!
I think I may have changed the subject of this thread. I may get moved! Or at least put into the corner with my heads on my head.

From videos I've seen: '91-'92 (Uncle/ Arsenal Tour).

Best Moz gig I've been to: Last night at the London Palladium '06.

Last edited:
1988 Wolverhampton judging by bootlegs and also 1992 Kill Uncle Tour (Boulder and Orlando fl) :p

Atlanta, GA 11/18/1992

Royal Court, Liverpool, 11 November 1999 - "Welcome to Cecil night - I'm Cecil..."

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
The Boy Racer
Billy Budd
Speedway
Is It Really So Strange?
Hairdresser On Fire
Lost
Tomorrow
Break Up The Family
Now My Heart Is Full
November Spawned A Monster
Reader Meet Author
Alma Matters
Sunny
Trouble Loves Me
Meat Is Murder
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

Do you know if there are any recordings of this? Looks bloody good
Royal Court, Liverpool, 11 November 1999 - "Welcome to Cecil night - I'm Cecil..."

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
The Boy Racer
Billy Budd
Speedway
Is It Really So Strange?
Hairdresser On Fire
Lost
Tomorrow
Break Up The Family
Now My Heart Is Full
November Spawned A Monster
Reader Meet Author
Alma Matters
Sunny
Trouble Loves Me
Meat Is Murder
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

i really enjoyed the meltdown shows,one night i wandered to the balcony wings and it was fantastic,i'm afraid i was a little drunk but they were great nights

2004 and 2002 was the best setlist but unfortunately i wasnt there on these dates already
saw him first on the 2006 tour .berlin 2006 was mindblowing.wow.

I've seen him a few times betwen 91 and 93 but the best gig I went to was at The Point in Dublin after You are the quarry. Moz is very hit and miss, you can have an amazing gig one night and the next can be truly abysmal. I saw him at the Olympia in Dublin and the concert was crap but I got a bit of shirt. Swings and roundabouts innit.

Rock city? or was that 2000? cant remember! x was great when ever it was !

Rock City was 9th November 1999. I remember because it was our Wedding Anniversary. I skipped the next night (Sheffield) and resumed the tour in Liverpool at the Royal Court. Best gig of that leg of the tour was Hartlepool.

Back
Top Bottom