Which versions of WPINOYB do you own?

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
I ended up just getting the bare bones standard copy here in Australia, but also got the super deluxe version with my name on the poster, the signed copy of Autobiography, etc.

However, I also just discovered that the Japanese edition has the spoken word versions of the singles as an enhanced CD so grabbed that too.

How about you?

Standard CD
Deluxe CD
2xLP on black vinyl
Hot Topic 2xLP on colored vinyl

I also managed to nab a copy of the 10" with the four singles.

Vinyl and the cd with the extra stuff on it. I fancied that one with the whole everything to do with everything package but that wasn't available to us.

Standard CD
Deluxe CD
2xLP on black vinyl
Hot Topic 2xLP on colored vinyl

I also managed to nab a copy of the 10" with the four singles.

This plus the iTunes deluxe. I got 2 copies of orange vinyl and 5 of the 10"

iTunes deluxe
2xLP on black preorder package
CD (standard edition, sent in the post to Eurydice's pal
2xLP on orange from Hot Topic (2 copies)
10"

I got the standard CD, deluxe CD, iTunes deluxe and 2x black LP, when I discovered that JB HiFi now sell vinyl.

All of them, including the 10 incher!

And I was given a free vinyl by a company I do work for that is owned by Universal. Weirdly, the sleeve is slightly bigger and a different colour, subtle but noticeable. I think maybe because it's the EU version? It doesn't fit inside the box set, I know that much.

All of them, including the 10 incher!

And I was given a free vinyl by a company I do work for that is owned by Universal. Weirdly, the sleeve is slightly bigger and a different colour, subtle but noticeable. I think maybe because it's the EU version? It doesn't fit inside the box set, I know that much.

Where is your name on the super deluxe poster?

Whichever one they sold at Best Buy.

iTunes pre-order version of the album, with the singles.

Box set version from myplaydirect which included:
'Name' Poster, Digital Download of the album & Vinyl LP.

Deluxe CD & 10" Single

2 x Hot Topic Ltd Vinyl.

We should make a thread with the poster and show where our names are. Circle them or something.

We should make a thread with the poster and show where our names are. Circle them or something.

call em out ryan. i do wish i had gotten the signed copy of the book, that would have worthwhile but i feel ill be able to acquire it elsewhere.

Deluxe CD - and that's enough. Whereas I bought the remastered V&I on CD and vinyl.

call em out ryan. i do wish i had gotten the signed copy of the book, that would have worthwhile but i feel ill be able to acquire it elsewhere.

If I go home briefly today I'll take a photo of it and make a thread!

Back
Top Bottom