Which version of solo do you prefer?

• The older one?

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • This one?

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Either or?

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Seems like people complain about the style / colors the most. What colors do you want? People can always suggest some hex colors, mock up some designs, but I have never received anything like that.

Oh good! Light blue, please. Light blue with any combo of light greens or purples. And black words, of course. Those are the most relaxing colors.
That would help a LOT, actually.

Another annoyance is that headings and titles should be larger than they are. Everything looks a bit... um... squat. :/

Not a major gripe but the online/offline indicator next to user names is a bit faint for pernickety,cross-eyed old me.I have to strain to see whos on and who int.Its no fun,getting old.

I have this problem too. It's just a bit unclear.

Also, I hate the fact that there's no colour option anymore. It's not a major issue, but the brown is a bit icky, and it makes my eyes go funny.

Oh good! Light blue, please. Light blue with any combo of light greens or purples. And black words, of course. Those are the most relaxing colors.
That would help a LOT, actually.

Another annoyance is that headings and titles should be larger than they are. Everything looks a bit... um... squat. :/

Working on including a light blue theme which is actually the default vBulletin theme. Please be patient, remember there is one person working on the site upgrade and there may be more pressing issues at the moment. Adding a whole new theme takes some additional time to maintain if there are changes.

I realized how much I missed the old layout when I went to another forum that used it. It was so easy on the eyes. This one is a bit more complicated.
However, anything is better than nothing and I thank David for his efforts in keeping it going. I'm sure an upgrade was necessary. We will adapt.

The color is just hideous.

I have noticed that I'm not nearly as tempted to come here as I used to be since the change... which is good news for everyone, including me. It's just unpleasant to navigate now. My eyes can't get used to it.

Blah Blah Blanh, didn't even know you were gone. :)

Working on including a light blue theme which is actually the default vBulletin theme. Please be patient, remember there is one person working on the site upgrade and there may be more pressing issues at the moment. Adding a whole new theme takes some additional time to maintain if there are changes.

It's good to know it's in the works though. Thanks.

Blah Blah Blanh, didn't even know you were gone. :)

A smiley face makes it so you can say anything you like. It's good that you know this.

I think that the new version actually is better, I'm just a bit slow with everything that in any way has to do with technology so it will take me some time to really appreciate the new look. It does seem as if everything is smaller on the new site, feels like I have to sit closer to the screen than I had before.

I think that the new version actually is better, I'm just a bit slow with everything that in any way has to do with technology so it will take me some time to really appreciate the new look. It does seem as if everything is smaller on the new site, feels like I have to sit closer to the screen than I had before.

yes,its very smaller and I cant do smilies

a11ac9a8.jpg

Tags
funthread2read
Back
Top Bottom