Which Smiths song are you?

sarahT

One if those quizzes that you know means nothing but you can't help doing anyway.

My result

1042842483_ophandsome.jpg

You're "Handsome Devil"! A little B-side that turned out to be one of The Smiths' best songs, you thrash around naughtily and act like sex on wheels.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Couldn't get the thing to cut and paste, but I was:

"Unhappy Birthday - You're a bastard when someone wrongs you, but you're funny as hell."

Which isn't the first time I've heard that about myself, actually....

You're "Cemetary Gates" ! You're smarter than other people, with their trite romanticized ideas about things. You have a wicked sense of satire.

The Queen Is Dead.....its made my sickie from work even more o#worthwhile!

"You're "The Queen is Dead"! A smart song that raves about the ludicrous monarchy in England and the general malaise amongst the population about political matters..."

That sounds pretty accurate in my case! A bit guilty to admit it, but there you go...

Practising Troublemaker said:
You're "Cemetary Gates" ! You're smarter than other people, with their trite romanticized ideas about things. You have a wicked sense of satire.

I got that too, i like to think it's perfectly correct!!!

You're "How Soon Is Now?" ! Everyone likes you but you still can't seem to get a date. Be patient, damn it, and stay out those clubs. They're danmed depressing....

Sounds nothing like me. I think I failed.

:rolleyes: Yes, couldn't agree more, except maybe about the spelling of romanticised :D

I am the Queen is Dead. Which is good because I dislike the queen and I like the tune especially the amazing live version on Rank

I was told to be "Cemetary Gates", on the first attempt. Flattering beyond belief, or reasonable doubt.

Quite a relief Morrissey never penned a song named "There is an old pathetic fart with doomsday specs and cat habits", or that would have been my name.

Smiths songs surely are the sincerest form of flattery.

So apparently I am part of the elite "Cemetary Gates" club.
(For those with the unreasonably high self esteem).

Sister said:

Cemetary Gates Club, it has a certain ring to it! Probably be a good name for a Smiths tribute band too.

"You're "Handsome Devil"! A little B-side that turned out to be one of The Smiths' best songs, you thrash around naughtily and act like sex on wheels."

How did they recognize me? ;)

Sister said:

there's nothing as intoxicating as "unreasonably high self esteem". The falls are endless, it makes bungee jumping look like fetching the newspaper.

A "Cemetary Gates" Tribute band ? Hmm ... given the very nature of the club, we'll have a hard time finding the lawnmower parts. Volunteers?

The quiz is v.v.v. nice, thanks!;) :cool:
I'm still doubtful about an answer, so my results can be:
Cemetery Gates or How Soon Is Now.
Maybe it's "all depending on / My general mood" :) .

Practising Troublemaker said:

Me too! Well, I'm not about to argue.

I was pleased to be given 'Cemetary Gates' but they didn't even spell it how The Smiths spelt it, oh well !! At the end of the day I am a Cemetry Gate

Yesç!!

Back
Top Bottom