Which Morrissey's favourite bands/artist you least like?

Which Morrissey's favourite band/artist you least like?

• Total voters

Kewpie

Subscriber
Inspired by a post of terence on other music, just curious to know about your opinion.

This is multiple choice and public poll.

Thanks for voting. :)

Edit:
Thanks for Bluebirds correcting typo of Ludus.

Last edited:
I think I understand the question...

The New York Dolls. Morrissey loves them. Axl Rose loves them. I don't. Absolute shite, in my humble opinion. In fact, I dislike virtually all of Morrissey's favourite artists, except maybe Sparks.

Was the Sex Pistols "New York" a shot at the 'Dolls?

i cant stand the dolls or sparks.terrible

his best choice for opening act on any tour, and a band he has always praised, one of the few i really agree with him on is the smoking popes, they are amazing.

Ludas are actually Ludus.

This is a preposterous poll. For f***s sake.

Our last referendum as a nation (UK) was worded like this. I think the word you are looking for is dislike by the way

Can I be a moderator?

KY? Never! No, I think The Courteeners are nothing special.

Oh, you forgot Patti Smith. I dislike her music, it just wasn't my thing. The New York Dolls were/are terrible, and I bought, "Kimono To My House" by the Sparks and have only listened to it once. (wait, you forgot Nico too) When I bought, "Influences" I was excited to hear what the great man liked. I was truly disappointed. Truly, truly, ahhhh...:)

I'm going to pretend this thread doesn't exist so I don't fly into a frenzied rage if I see that someone votes Magazine. :):mad::)

Damien Dempsey is like a child trying to be a poet.
Jobriath isn't great.
I meant to click other too, as I don't really like Courteeners, I used to, then I bought the album and it wasn't great at all.

I'm surprised how many people dislike the Dolls and Sparks! When I saw the NY Dolls supporting Morrissey, I don't know which I thought was better, him or the Dolls, I love them!:p And Sparks are one of my favourite bands, have been listening to almost nothing but them recently!

Can you elaborate?

The ideology (if there was one) behind the music. What I've heard from the dolls didn't do nothing for me but I can imagine what kind of impact they must have had when they first arrived to the scene. The clothing, the behaviour..

Saw them at Conan Obrien a while ago and it was pretty sad really. The group is so out dated.

Last edited:
I'm going to pretend this thread doesn't exist so I don't fly into a frenzied rage if I see that someone votes Magazine. :):mad::)

Please don't kill me. :o The only Magazine song I properly like is Shot By Both Sides. *hides*

I am now foaming at the mouth. You guys need to go get "The Correct Use of Soap" and redeem yourselves, damnit! :mad::p

Honestly how can you not love Magazine. John McGeoch, maaaaaaan, John McGeoch!

Back
Top Bottom