Where's This Picture From?

Gaetano

Half A Person
This picture's been circulating on the internet today and it's the first time I've seen it:

Does anyone know where it's from?

Reckon looks like the ghost town at Knotts Berry Farm when he took a family day off with Aunt Nancy and lil' Sammy during Chain Gang recordings in n n n nn n n n n it.

20190127_034300[1].jpg

The cardigan would tend to give it a circa of the end of last year.
Best guess - during a day off from the LA / Latin tour - probably a band member taking it.
If so - probably not a SER pic as he was in Nashville throughout that period.
It is already being touted with tags like California Son - sigh.
FWD.

Fek blikey blood hell! Are you lots su su su su stupid. That is The California Son in his home state California at Knotts Berry Farm. Look at the noose in the background for hanging people. It's a house in the Knotts Berry Farm ghost town.

Fek blikey blood hell! Are you lots su su su su stupid. That is The California Son in his home state California at Knotts Berry Farm. Look at the noose in the background for hanging people. It's a house in the Knotts Berry Farm ghost town.
wow, far out man, I love Knotts, wonder what his fave ride is? or maybe he just goes for the pies :thumb:

looks like a hangmans noose behind M.looks like an old barn.

I don’t know. Doesn’t look real to me. Looks more like a wax figure for Madam Tussauds

The black and white badges have been worn at several gigs and the Ramones night.
The one badge that seemed to be a brief thing that narrows the date down was:
fb96bf97a3925642133ed0b136450aa0.jpg

The top one on the right. This image is aprox December. The black & white badges and that specific one feature in the Tropicalia gig which was November 3 (with a few others).
He's worn cardigans and badge combinations from about the 31st of October.
Enough digging through threads - fresh black coffee is calling me...
Regards,
FWD.

Fek reckon you lots are thick wackers. 6 words...KNOTTS BERRY FARM WESTERN GHOST TOWN. Reckon The California Son's jet ski or surfboard is not in the background, so me reckon that could not be the album cover.

wow, far out man, I love Knotts, wonder what his fave ride is? or maybe he just goes for the pies :thumb:

Reckon his favorite ride is Timber Mountain and he goes for the blueberry pies. Uncle Steve loves blueberries. Reckon when the Calabasas Costco gets the blueberry muffins in, dude is first in line mate inn n n nnn n n din't n n n n it.

Reckon his favorite ride is Timber Mountain and he goes for the blueberry pies. Uncle Steve loves blueberries. Reckon when the Calabasas Costco gets the blueberry muffins in, dude is first in line mate inn n n nnn n n din't n n n n it.
Reckon u our right about his favourite ride

Back
Top Bottom