Where to stay in London for RAH concert

I got tickets to the Royal Albert Hall Concert.

Any suggestions where I should stay?

Earlier I have stayed at St. George Hotel on Glouceter Street, close to Marble Arch. They charge 85 pounds if I remember right.

This time I thought I`d try something different. Any suggestions?

Earlier I have stayed at St. George Hotel on Glouceter Street, close to Marble Arch. They charge 85 pounds if I remember right.

a hostel?

It's a Monday night, so you'll pay - no good weekend rates. I tend to stay around Westminster/Pimlico when I'm in London. It often depends on whether I am picking up the tab, or the expense account is?

When he played the Albert Hall last time, I stayed in Islington (house sitting at my wife's uncles house). That was easy enough to get to/from.

for your interest

Please read my Morrissey live: London Directory thread. ;)

Also someone tipped us that Travelodge / Premire Inn or some other hotel chain do after Christmas sale.
No need for rushing to book accommodation.

Last edited:
£35 will get you a twin or double at London Marylebone Travelodge (about 1.5 mile awat from RAH)

There's one of those EasyHotels on Cromwell Road, and also a very large & well-catered hostel type place in Earls Court.
For some reason, I'm presuming you are looking for budget options.

If not, go the whole shebang and stay in Knightsbridge - 2 bus stops from RAH. e.g. Mandarin Oriental

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom