Where is Strange Fear...and others...

in_a_loveless_world

Gentle Misfit
Ive noticed some of you looking for people or wondering what hapened to them....I have been wondering myself, where is Strange Fear? Where are you Strangey? :D

Strangey was here earlier today, and she informed me that she will be without a computer for a few days I'm afraid. :o Let's remember this thread and bump it back onto the first page for when she returns. :D

Ya mean loveless and Strangey were here and I missed them? I MISS THEM!!!!!:(

Ya mean loveless and Strangey were here and I missed them? I MISS THEM!!!!!:(

Me too. :( And I'm going to have to be leaving soon as well. :o When Strangey is back at her computer, we'll wait for Loveless to show up and we'll celebrate, with Westie present too. :D

Hmm, she was supposed to be back by today. :( We all miss you very much, Strangey, this has been a long absence. :o

I wonder if she is still having computer problems:confused:

I think she said she was going to have her computer restored or something, and it's just been a long time with no one bothering to go pick it up again. :confused: She said yesterday or today she would probably be back.

We still really miss you, Strangey. :o You told Westie you were getting your computer back yesterday, and well let's just hope it will be today. :) It's been far too long. :p

*tear* I agree....

I think it's been...almost six weeks. And before she lost her computer she wasn't around as much, that's why this thread was posted to begin with. I really believed her the last time she said she was going to get her computer. :o I'm just holding out hope she did get her computer yesterday, but it took a while to set it up, and she didn't have time to go on it and in addition has been busy all day today. But that's just foolish thinking really. :rolleyes:

I'm sure your spot on...she'll be back asap....she will!! ;)

I thought she was on vacation, so that means what will probably happen is we'll be online, see her sign on, ambush her with greetings, and she'll explain to us how she just got her computer back and is leaving in ten minutes to go on vacation for a couple weeks. :o

But of course she could sign on any minute...any minute now...yeah, I've been repeating that to myself a lot lately to no avail. :rolleyes: :p

We would all miss her very much if she went on vacation for a long period of time having talked to us all, but instead she has computer troubles this whole time too, after having been very busy before this happened. Argh, it's frustrating. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm going to greet her with my 10,000th post. :p If need be, which will happen if she ends up on vacation before coming back here, then I'll delete enough posts to make it happen.

There's nothing cute about obsessively deleting posts to make use of a ridiculously large milestone. :p

Well, I've been wanting to delete a lot of posts anyway. :p Both to get that annoyingly over-sized number to go down, and because I don't like much of what I have posted, lol.

Okay, yes, it is a kind, or "cute" if you insist, gesture to use a milestone post to welcome someone back after an absence, there, done. :p

Loveless, I know you´re not on right now, but how could you think I´m not thankful for the thread where you ask where I am. Aww loveless it´s really sweet of you to have asked where I was. I´m not entirely back, but still sometimes, he he

eh, Kuiper's been hinting :p
i'm fine, how are you?

Back
Top Bottom