Where is Caylee Anthony?

iamkali62

Was Casey Anthony (mum) involved in her disappearance? Opinions? She is 3 years old and she disappeared a month ago and her mom is lying about where she is but cops think she really knows where she is....dead.

Last edited:
The grandmother seems to know something about the situation too but isn't telling what all she knows to anyone either .

This seems to be the most damning thing of everything I've read about it:

Detectives are testing hair and a mysterious stain found in the trunk of a family Pontiac that Anthony was using in June. A cadaver dog alerted on the trunk, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor, but family members maintain the smell came from old pizza.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee0808aug08,0,7124606.story?track=rss

:[heard enough to realize that the mother should be compelled to confess everything she knows.[/QUOTE]

It makes me so angry. People like Casey Anthony, a 23 year old self confessed party girl shouldn't even have HAD a baby. Caylee was a little cutie. :mad: I'm saying, "was" because I honestly think she's dead. Plus Casey had lied about so much! She's taken the police on a wild goose chase!

The Mother is guilty, but of course they won't execute her because she's a woman and will have some lame excuse like she was depressed.

Seriously, it's a well known-fact that women are less likely to get the death penalty than men. The few women who have been executed are usually serial killers. If a man (father) was responsible for the crime, they wouldn't hesitate in giving him the death penalty.

Whether you agree with the death penalty or not is irrelevant. The Penalty should be the same regardless of who did it and why. There is no excuse.

sounds awful but they will find her in a shallow grave somewhere,i know she has not been found guilty and has not had her day in court but i really think the mother is the guilty party here,its a sickening story.

sounds awful but they will find her in a shallow grave somewhere,i know she has not been found guilty and has not had her day in court but i really think the mother is the guilty party here,its a sickening story.

The Mother is a liar and is as guilty as Kobe Bryant. You don't lie if you don't have anything to hide.

The Mother is a liar and is as guilty as Kobe Bryant. You don't lie if you don't have anything to hide.

exactly.

i was just stating it the way i was stating it as i think everyone has a right to a fair trial but clearly it is her doing.

there are always simple truths when it comes to murders it seems,a wife vanishes its generally the husband,always,and if a child vanishes,well..

exactly.

i was just stating it the way i was stating it as i think everyone has a right to a fair trial but clearly it is her doing.

there are always simple truths when it comes to murders it seems,a wife vanishes its generally the husband,always,and if a child vanishes,well..

She has not behaved at all like an innocent person. She's just done about everything to incriminate herself aside from confessing. But when they do charge her, look for some hot-shot attorney to represent her and state that she's still suffering from post partum 3 years after giving birth. Again, I would compare her trial to Scott Peterson's. Florida has the death penalty and I can bet my next paycheck that she won't get it (if convicted). It's a double-standard, but that's just the way it goes.

She has not behaved at all like an innocent person. She's just done about everything to incriminate herself aside from confessing. But when they do charge her, look for some hot-shot attorney to represent her and state that she's still suffering from post partum 3 years after giving birth. Again, I would compare her trial to Scott Peterson's. Florida has the death penalty and I can bet my next paycheck that she won't get it (if convicted). It's a double-standard, but that's just the way it goes.

history has showed people do not like using capital punishment on women,very rare,the only two i can think of the top of my head are that lesbian serial killer wuornos (spelling?) and the woman that ran the inn that some booth's cohorts conspirators stayed at,i know there are more but not many more.

history has showed people do not like using capital punishment on women,very rare,the only two i can think of the top of my head are that lesbian serial killer wuornos (spelling?) and the woman that ran the inn that some booth's cohorts conspirators stayed at,i know there are more but not many more.

Which was my point. Regardless of people's opinion about capital Punishment, Women and Men should be treated equally. They should be paid the same wage for the same job, and they should get the same punishment for the same crime. But life isn't fair. That's why mothers can kill their own kids and people will still feel sorry for them.

Which was my point. Regardless of people's opinion about capital Punishment, Women and Men should be treated equally. They should be paid the same wage for the same job, and they should get the same punishment for the same crime. But life isn't fair. That's why mothers can kill their own kids and people will still feel sorry for them.

very true,she will be looked apon as someone who just couldnt handle the pressure and thus we should feel bad for her.

very true,she will be looked apon as someone who just couldnt handle the pressure and thus we should feel bad for her.

If anything it should be the opposite. Parents are supposed to love and care for their children. To do the complete opposite is abhorrent.

If anything it should be the opposite. Parents are supposed to love and care for their children. To do the complete opposite is abhorrent.

it seems to be the day and age of victims,they half hours special interview with oprah or barbara walters,if you are a killer,rapist,racist,all you have to do is say you have a problem with drinking or your uncle touched your crotch one too many times and then everything you say or do is okay.

it seems to be the day and age of victims,they half hours special interview with oprah or barbara walters,if you are a killer,rapist,racist,all you have to do is say you have a problem with drinking or your uncle touched your crotch one too many times and then everything you say or do is okay.

Does that mean that I can try out the pencil trick and get away with it? :D

Back
Top Bottom