Where does Andy Rourke live?

this thread

tumblr_m2joe5IlJg1rnf2aso1_500.gif

No, I'm talking about the person who has since I've known her has logged thousands of miles to attend Morrissey concerts, stood all day to queue in line to secure her place at the barrier, tracked him down to not only sign her arm, but add a lyric in addition, named her daughter Bunny after Now My Heart Is Full, and is proposing that the person who wrote this blog about Andy Rourke has "some kind of weird loyalty to Morrissey" because it's a negative reliew of one of the people whose ass she's licked because of their association with said Morrissey? :squiffy: How come he gets chance encounters with the freaktards?

I guess stalking is essential to that question. Nevermind.

So the fans who tour to follow him are stalkers? That's quite convenient. Just because you can't afford to leave your street doesn't mean you're not a psycho.

Oh, were we talking about stalkers? :lbf:

-Ms. V.G.

So the fans who tour to follow him are stalkers? That's quite convenient. Just because you can't afford to leave your street doesn't mean you're not a psycho.

Oh, were we talking about stalkers? :lbf:

-Ms. V.G.

Ummmm, no. They take it to a whole new level. I'm just saying she most certainly has "some kind of weird loyalty to Morrissey" herself. Nevermind, don't care. Off to leave my street.

Hands up who is bored by this thread?

tumblr_m2v5upEzvo1r3agwuo1_500.gif

Ummmm, no. They take it to a whole new level. I'm just saying she most certainly has "some kind of weird loyalty to Morrissey" herself. Nevermind, don't care. Off to leave my street.

Who exactly are "They"? People who follow tour?
What about David T?
or Flax, or Stephane, dedicating websites to him.

Stick to the stupid metaphysics, babycakes. At least then no one even knows that you even don't know what wacky shit you're talking about.

Love,
Ms. V.G.

What about David T?

Stick to the stupid metaphysics, babycakes. At least then no one even knows that you even don't know what wacky shit you're talking about.

Love,
Ms. V.G.

They=Scarlet and her husband. And no I think people who dedicate websites to Morrissey are not the same type. Scarlet rubs me the wrong way because she comes in with her bossy mouth and runs it without looking at the big picture. And I don't practice metaphysics, I entertain Esoteric Studies, so shove that in your Chanel bag and f*** off, faker.

Shit, I'm supposed to be zenning out and not angry. Oh well.

They=Scarlet and her husband. And no I think people who dedicate websites to Morrissey are not the same type. Scarlet rubs me the wrong way because she comes in with her bossy mouth and runs it without looking at the big picture. And I don't practice metaphysics, I entertain Esoteric Studies, so shove that in your Chanel bag and f*** off, faker.

Shit, I'm supposed to be zenning out and not angry. Oh well.

Bossy? Hahahahhaha. You're such a doofus LOL

Honey, you're just so totally jelly, am I right? :D
so according to your jealousy-riddled analysis, morrissey fans can be labeled as stalkers if they:
a) travel to see shows
b) have tattoos
c) queue to get on the rail
d) use lyrics references
e) Dine at the Cat & Fiddle whilst visiting LA?

However, they're completely normal if they:
a) Talk about how Morrissey has a personal, yet cosmic relationship with you
b) Ramble endlessly with with creepy magical interpretations of his lyrics
c) Create hundreds of 16,000+ posts about how they're connected to Morrissey, using evidences such as cats, pictures of unicorns, tarot cards, and whatever stuff you find under your coffee table?

LOL

-Ms. V.G.

What about David T?

Love,
Ms. V.G.

I don't think people need to swear or make personal attacks to get their point across. I don't know the person you speak of, so I can't comment about them.
To call someone psychopath is a very strong statement to make. They might be a sociopath or have some other personality disorder or condition. I don't think there are many true psychopaths in the world. It also isn't nice to make fun of poor people. Mental illness is very serious and there is a huge amount of 'stigma' attached to mental illness.
Psychopathy (from the Ancient Greek ψυχή "psyche", -soul and πάθος "pathos" -passion) is a 'personality disorder' characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others and the rules of society. Psychopaths have a total lack of empathy and remorse, and have very shallow emotions. They are generally regarded as callous, selfish, dishonest, arrogant, aggressive, impulsive, irresponsible, and hedonistic.

Bossy? Hahahahhaha. You're such a doofus LOL

Honey, you're just so totally jelly, am I right? :D
so according to your jealousy-riddled analysis, morrissey fans can be labeled as stalkers if they:
a) travel to see shows
b) have tattoos
c) queue to get on the rail
d) use lyrics references
e) Dine at the Cat & Fiddle whilst visiting LA?

However, they're completely normal if they:
a) Talk about how Morrissey has a personal, yet cosmic relationship with you
b) Ramble endlessly with with creepy magical interpretations of his lyrics
c) Create hundreds of 16,000+ posts about how they're connected to Morrissey, using evidences such as cats, pictures of unicorns, tarot cards, and whatever stuff you find under your coffee table?

LOL

-Ms. V.G.

Yeah pretty much.

Hey check out this great beauty I just found, since you're interested. So you know how Morrissey wrote MALE on his band the night before? Well look at this (beautiful) image of him:

6960402094_e84ce096c5_c.jpg

His gold necklaces make the kanji image for FEMALE.

kunoichi-kanji-300x286.png

I know who I'm looking for. :cool:

Yeah pretty much.

Hey check out this great beauty I just found, since you're interested. So you know how Morrissey wrote MALE on his band the night before? Well look at this (beautiful) image of him:

6960402094_e84ce096c5_c.jpg

His gold necklaces make the kanji image for FEMALE.

kunoichi-kanji-300x286.png

I know who I'm looking for. :cool:

..and when you're backed into a corner facing the mirror someone holds up to you, you retreat further into your miserable little world of fantasy. So Ordinary and so unflatteringly envious.

..and when you're backed into a corner facing the mirror someone holds up to you, you retreat further into your miserable little world of fantasy. So Ordinary and so unflatteringly envious.

:rofl:

morrissey?
Elvis%20Presley%20Wearing%20St.%20Gaudens%20Pendant.jpg

& for all the CrystalGeezer haters.

tumblr_m26r9boVub1qkbsgg.gif

you're wrong darling
if you really analyze this further, you'll see that he's adding a hand signal to that symbol, turning it into the kanji image for DELUSION:

delusion03.gif

You obviously love Andy Rourke a great deal. Maybe you should find a Smiths forum where you can express your feelings for him. I don't want to get into personal attacks. I'm sure your a very nice woman and you are very lucky that Andy Rourke likes you. But I personally would rather spend time with normal, everyday folk who don't have big egos rather than celebrities. There are very few celebrities that I like. I'm not saying Andy Rourke does have a big ego, but a lot of rock stars do.
Andy Rourke is nice to a select group of people who thinks are hip and cool, his friends and you must be one of them. I've heard Andy Rourke might be paranoid about Smiths/Moz fans because of his rock 'n' roll lifestyle, but I'm not sure about that? You have to remember this is a Morrissey site and it's for Morrissey's fans, that is why the site is called Moz-solo. Morrissey has made it very clear what his feelings are when it comes to Andy Rourke. You probably aren't a vegetarian that is why animal rights are not important to you. I'm sure Andy Rourke's apartment, his girlfriend Fran and his cats are very nice. Andy Rourke is a very lucky man he always seems to get the ladies, he leads a very privileged life.

You're not saying Andy has a big ego? That pretty much exactly what you're saying. He doesn't.

You know, you seem very envious of Andy. You've made a lot of assumptions about him that make him seem like he has this fantastic rock star life, yet he takes it for granted. You don't know him, but you're willing to make a lot of statements about who he is simply because Morrissey doesn't like him. You're spreading false rumors about a person who doesn't deserve it. I know Andy and he's not the person you think he is. If I didn't have extremely strong feelings about the lies you're spreading I'd never have lowered myself by posting on this godforsaken site. Please consider that it's possible you're wrong. ...Or not. Either way you ARE wrong.

You're not saying Andy has a big ego? That pretty much exactly what you're saying. He doesn't.

You know, you seem very envious of Andy. You've made a lot of assumptions about him that make him seem like he has this fantastic rock star life, yet he takes it for granted. You don't know him, but you're willing to make a lot of statements about who he is simply because Morrissey doesn't like him. You're spreading false rumors about a person who doesn't deserve it. I know Andy and he's not the person you think he is. If I didn't have extremely strong feelings about the lies you're spreading I'd never have lowered myself by posting on this godforsaken site. Please consider that it's possible you're wrong. ...Or not. Either way you ARE wrong.
I am a bit envious of Andy Rourke. Andy Rourke lives in New York City which is a fantastic, lively city. Andy Rourke has a really nice girlfriend Fran, cats and a great apartment. He gets to travel (probably first class) all over the world and stay in great 5 star hotels. Andy probably travels around in limos and luxury cars. Andy can eat what ever food he likes, has enough money to buy anything he wants and has money for drugs and alcohol.
Andy Rourke doesn't live in the real world and it's hard for him to understand how ordinary people live. I'm not trying to spread rumors about him, just telling it like I see it. I don't mind if I'm wrong. I still don't like Andy Rourke and it isn't just because Morrissey doesn't like him.
Andy Rourke doesn't have any children though, so that is something he doesn't have! But what kid doesn't dream of being in a famous rock band? Andy seems so lucky to me.

Andy Rourke on Last FM: http://www.last.fm/music/Andy+Rourke
The tags about him are pretty funny, some are quite rude.
These are Andy Rourke's tags from Last FM:

"asshole, bass, bastard, british, britpop, england, fool, indie, indie rock, leech, legend, manchester, moron, my perfect band, pathetic, playedwithtravis, rock, seen live, seen live - sinners day 2009, wash-up."

Back
Top Bottom